BFBC2 Server not Streaming

Hi there,

I've been banging my head against a wall here for the past few hours trying to get this to work.

Server: 75.102.38.105:10030

Game: BFBC2 Ranked

Host: Art of War Central Chicago IL Datacenter

pbsv.cfg

;PB UCON Settings / Lists

pb_sv_usessionlimit 8

pb_sv_ucontimeout 300

pb_sv_uconmaxsendrate 16

pb_sv_uconempty

pb_sv_uconadd 1 "208.122.49.138" "pbbhub1" "pbbanshub"

pb_sv_uconignoreempty

pbucon.use

;PB UCON Settings / Lists

pb_sv_usessionlimit 8

pb_sv_ucontimeout 300

pb_sv_uconmaxsendrate 16

pb_sv_uconempty

pb_sv_uconadd 1 "208.122.49.138" "pbbhub1" "pbbanshub"

pb_sv_uconignoreempty

<- pb_sv_ver

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: PunkBuster Server for BC2 (v1.724 | A1382 C2.158) Enabled

<- pb_sv_uconlist

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: [slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

and my server IP and port is not in the stream list. Tried deleting the files, redoing them via BC2 Guardian with the commands, but nothing seems to work :( Any ideas?

Just configuring the server to stream isn't enough :)

You also need to have the server added to a team account in order to be able to stream to us ;)

Team Account application here: http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

Requirements you need to fulfill for your application to be accepted: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/streaming-application-requirements-t82214.html

Just as a note... the pbucon.use can contain anything or nothing at all... what matters is the file's existance ;)

~

/*Pisi*/

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I've submitted the application already so will give it a few days before I make another stupid post thinking I did something wrong :)

Hopefully this works and I can type it up for other AOWC BC2 owners so they can get their servers setup. We only got access to the files needed for this to work this morning.

I'm completely confused by this process. My server isn't streaming, and you're telling me I need an account to get it to stream, but my account app was just denied because my server isn't streaming.

I'm totally lost.

I'm completely confused by this process. My server isn't streaming, and you're telling me I need an account to get it to stream, but my account app was just denied because my server isn't streaming.

I'm totally lost.

Make sure you have the correct IP and port in your forum profile and on your application.

If these are both correct speak to a staff member

Make sure you have the correct IP and port in your forum profile and on your application.

If these are both correct speak to a staff member

They are both correct and in my profile.

75.102.38.105:10030

There is no entry for "Battlefield Bad Company 2" in the "game played" drop down.

Server is setup correctly you just need to add it to your account when created

The account is another problem :( Apparently it was denied because of all this and my GUID I found through the tutorial was "no recognized".

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/bfbc2-server-not-streaming-t113188.html/page__view__findpost__p__299373

This post might be of interest to staff here. One staff member says that the blank response to that command is a known bug. Just an FYI.

Going to try the GUID again and submit one more time as I've been working on this for the better part of 24 hours (man hours, that is) and still no resolution :( My clan members are waiting.

...and of course I spoke too soon. My server cannot stay up for more than a few minutes right now.

Not sure what's going on. I've contacted my service provider and they're looking into it.

Got it back up for now by resending all the commands via BC2 Guardian's PB interface. Keeping an eye on it.

Edit. Sorry for all the posts and headaches :(

Edited by Railz