AIMBOT #50120

hellyeah-ywk-

I see countless AIMBOT #50120 as reasons for players being banned..Is this an error or really an aimbot..Looking at a few of the players getting banned stats dont suggest aimbot..Just asking if this may or may not be an error

these are log-only detections collected over the last few weeks.

stats are useless re AC (and other things :P)

Thank you for your answer thus far...

I understand you cant look at stats to pick who cheats and who doesnt lol.. Just seem messed up that ppl with aimbot would have such low K/D lol

What is log only detection if I may ask?

we ignore stats (and stats whine on the same note), this is no valid evidence, ever.

Random example how conclusive stats are: You can use a cheat only once and get banned for it.

these are log-only detections collected over the last few weeks.

stats are useless re AC (and other things tongue.gif)

My Friend, iDarkHusky has been kicked for AIMBOT #50120, he don't cheat !! I am sure.

You should review you system, there is a big problem, we kicked while we do nothing.

Can you unban him pleaze ? and the other ?

*edit*

I don't like the cheater, but kick the cheater not the other !

thanks.

Edited by Benway
there is a ban appeal procedure.

I'm going to go ahead and post a reply in this thread and then open a thread of my own since I did not see anything in the forum rules indicating if it is propper procedure or not.

I recently received the same ban as the poster above me and also with the same violation number as the OP.

I can only assume that this may be a large false positive that is flagging a lot of people, but then on the other hand I have played several rounds on my clan sever and public servers and see many people with hack like behavior. (100 kills and 2 deaths in a round)

I normally run cheatengine on my computer and I frequently have it open while I am playing the game. I wouldn't think that PB would detect this as I played a few rounds of BF2 recently and am still able to play that game. I have already submitted my ticket and ban appeal to Even Balance and the folks here at PBBans. The reason for running cheat engine was explained in my ban appeal but it is not used in conjunction with BC2 in any sort of way.

I'll copy the contents of my thread here into my own post so that it may receive more attention and as to not further derail this thread anymore.

The thread is here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/recently-banned-for-a-5k-violation-t114792.html

Edited by redfox

Well, I have the same question? I posted the topic but noone answered it... Why am I getting kicked?

And I checked MBI - Im not there... What is going on seriously??

I have team match tomorrow wtf guys?!

Edited by RacingSOUL