multigameserver

-=SBF=- Sym0S

We have a multigameserver. we ran 2142 on it and streamed but know i wanted to set bc2 to stream.

we often change the server between 2142 and bc2. do i have to delete and resetup the severs everytime (if its longer than 3 days)?

AND does it have the same port? i cant find the port at 4netplayers.

meybe u didn't understand. I'm not so good in english. so i tried to make it short.

I want to get our battlefield bc2 server to stream. It has the same IP as our 2142 server (62.104.179.137), but i didn't know if there where troubles with the port (17567), and if its correct.

I installed the hub first by the webtool, and then i realized that 4netplayers has an option in the server management area to enable streaming to pbbans. I klicked yes, safe, aso.

Then i put the server on the list here at my pbbans-acount. it shows waiting for admin, but after short time it is shown as inactive.

What do i have to do?

meybe u didn't understand. I'm not so good in english. so i tried to make it short.

I want to get our battlefield bc2 server to stream. It has the same IP as our 2142 server (62.104.179.137), but i didn't know if there where troubles with the port (17567), and if its correct.

I installed the hub first by the webtool, and then i realized that 4netplayers has an option in the server management area to enable streaming to pbbans. I klicked yes, safe, aso.

Then i put the server on the list here at my pbbans-acount. it shows waiting for admin, but after short time it is shown as inactive.

What do i have to do?

Note to all he is on a Game Server Switcher where he can have Only 1 Server running at a time.

Default port that we have on our servers for BC2 are 19567 and command port of 48888

Make sure both servers are set up to stream to PBBans and you should be able to have both servers set on PBbans and when you switch between them they should auto detect the different servers and start streaming one or the other depending on which game server you are running

Edited by Mr Adder
  • Upvote 1

server result.png

server result 2.png

The only server you have added to your team account is listed as a bfbc2 server with the address of 62.104.179.137:17567.

This is obviously wrong, and the Hub will auto deactivate servers that are listed with the wrong gametype.

Best practise is to completely delete the server from your team account (even if it is only a port change) and readd the server (making sure that you select the right gametype from the drop down menu)

So the 2 selections open to you are;

62.104.179.137:17567 = BF2142

and

62.104.179.137:19567 = BFBC2

Both would need to be configured correctly to stream, so you may have to run this after each change;

http://www.pbbans.com/automated-streaming-setup.html

• Upvote 1