cruel and unusual ban

delray7

I'm a regular player and enjoy bf2. I joined a particular server for the first time tonight and was kicked and then banned within 5 minutes were up. I was accused of gliching, stat padding and just a plain cheet. I immediately warned members I will report this server for unfairness and false accusations. Being banned in the first 5 minutes has never happened to me ever. In fact In 3 years I have been banned only one time on a server where they claimed I had to many TKs for them. We all know this can happen and is not a fair reason to make judgements like these. I'm a good player and my stats show this. What I want to address is how can one fight back on a ban where there are false claims against you? These people just are immature and were probably stunned by my skill and call it a reason to ban. How do we fight bad server admins like these?

PLAYERS [PT Server Ranked] 69.12.63.33 with players PT DYRTY 420, PT COONBATTEN, PT RandyTheLegend, gabe plyraleigh, team 2- GAMESTUPID, BRAZIL Absolut_SP, Cyanide Assassins all playing DRAGON VALLEY. I thought only punkbuster could ban someone. Well I don't know everything. Can you help settle the score? playtime was 10:25 p.m. Thursday night 4-29-10

admins of the server may ban/kick people from their server for any reason they want or for no reason at all

just find somewhere else to play

Edited by HSMagnet

There could be any number of reasons for this situation but as a server admin over many years I can be certain that a statement of

I immediately warned members I will report this server for unfairness and false accusations.
will get you gone every time. Admins have the right to choose and that is fact; you could have been removed simply because of a slot being needed for a "Paying, yes thats right, a PAYING user..." Anytime a group has a server with contributing members they will take precedent. As Magnet said; there are tons of others or you could take the time to go to their forums to find out the reason in a respectful manner.