Wondering!!!

.:BoS:.Gringo

im a PB admin member here and in the other PB site,my nick there is GRINGO but i know that u guys have different rules and stuff,im really a cheater hater as we all are in here but i was really out of this site and now im back,we accecpt demos as a proof here? and screenshots?,plz awnser me cause i have caught a lot of cheaters either way demos and screenshots(im a Clan Leader and Admin of a Server[Hoster of it also]) and do u guys have any streaming option or something like the other site? cause i dont like their rules maybe i like ures.THX

you dont like thier rules but you spam your signature with their advertisments .... :blink:

I am sure if you update your account with all the correct information, streaming your server can be set up.

Well hi there Gringo, remember me!!, well, i know you were very active on the "other forum" and probably still are, may i ask why are you turning to us, what do you think we can offer more that the "other" place has to offer?

I just reviewed your account and ill upgrade it to reflect your profile. If you want to set your server to stream, you can find the info on the forum(but you probably already know how to set it up). When its set, plz contact a site admin so we can verify it and upgrade your account.

As far as taking bans, you know like me your server need to stream for us to accept bans from your server, pb does not allow dual streaming. For the rule part, you can find the rules here on the site, be sure to read them well.

Hope you become active here also

Ps: remove that anoying sig....wait, ill do it for ya.....and yeah, your server needs to keep the same ip all the time, so if you host from home, its a pain in the ass...

what do you think we can offer more that the "other" place has to offer?

Can i say YES i think so. Man i could have a field day with comments about the "other" site but i wont :P

ki know how to set it cause i did before with the "other" but i wanna go here cause those guys over there go to strict with the rules(over rule,not that i dont like rules),thats why i tunred here cause my fight is against cheaters and u know me and tech also,i reconized a lot of ya all here :D and thats good cause u all already know me.talk ya all soon let me check the rules here. ;)

as i reply to u by PM i do have a static one,its the ip set in my profile. ;),and btw i did the generate thingy and i downloaded ure banned guids and evrything already and read that also :P ,just need to add my catch LOL

Edited by SFA/**]V[E**/L

okokok but how do i start streaming? and what do i need to get and all that,btw some of those catches u guys dont have it in ure ban list but whatever i just wanna stream and let see what happen. ;)

Hey Gringo welcome

For streaming

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5728

'

Go to that link dude.

P.S i cant d/l your servers voicepack because it's been deleted from the d/l server :( anychance you could msn it me depending on size ?? If so [email protected]

EDIT: And what maps are you running ?

Cheers

Edited by TecH-AcE

why u want those things? and also i have one of the best RD out there i made it :) ,and where u heard our voice pack,that thing is awsome is 10 MB AND 388 SOUNDS and its all sounds packs mixed,made one out of all.its good,im a update them for 6/4/05 it will be ready the link.And the link avobe doesnt work LOL thats why couldnt do anything.Also btw if u know any hoster that i can upload more than 10MB for free plz tell me so(it will be hard believe me already searched)

Edited by SFA/**]V[E**/L

The link does work i forgot the only reason you cant see it is you cant access that section of the forum. If you update your profile with your server ip, game admin, wanna stream etc Then one of the admins will update you permissions providing you let them know (i think) and you'll be able to see it. :)

file hosting try these

dropload

savefile 60MB

Your best bet is to get a free website with ftp upload to that then link to them you dont have to use the site ;)

ohh i forgot to tell u about the maps that we are running,ok we have a map cycle which u can go to Our Web Site(Click Here) and check were it says Map Cycle and there u will see the maps that we are running. ;) Sry for being late m8,didnt see that EDIT(and the stream thing drive me crazy u know)