Activision studios taking it one game at a time

MaydaX

Dave Stohl, Activision Executive Vice President of Worldwide Studios said that the publisher has made the decision to focus on the development of a single title at a time. The decision to switch from a business model, which saw multiple studios work on more than one project at a time, came after an Activision consensus that the practice no longer made sense in this day and age.

"It doesn

Yes, Activision, that's just what I want to do. Unhook my computer from a 1900x1200, nice monitor, and take it downstairs to hook up to the TV, which is 1080 at best, and all the way across the room. While I'm at it, why don't you make some stupid wireless controller with a joystick so I can play FPS games like a flight sim.

While I see how creating a gaming network of small, upgradable mini-PCs that have upgradable, certified hardware to make games easier to write for them, in the end it would smother innovation.

Call me a dinosaur but I'll stick to PC gaming until it's just not fun any more.

Unhook my computer from a 1900x1200, nice monitor, and take it downstairs to hook up to the TV, which is 1080 at best, and all the way across the room. While I'm at it, why don't you make some stupid wireless controller with a joystick so I can play FPS games like a flight sim.

Actually with the way the PC ports are going you won't need the keyboard anymore since you don't have a command console, demo record, screenshot function, etc etc.

As I've said, the more the console ports sell the more that will be removed. IWNet and MW2 just removed too much at once so people noticed. Next generation of ports won't even have the text chat and will use all VOIP like the console counter parts. :P

• Upvote 1