Server was Streaming but IP Changed

Reaper_0132

The following IP "68.232.161.238 which is on my account was steaming and working fine, but the host/provider changed IP's when they moved the server location. So before I delete it. I need to get the new server "68.232.182.122" streaming. I have followed the hub guide. I have typed the commands into BC2 Guardian awaiting further instructions. Thanks for you hepl with this matter.

The following IP "68.232.161.238 which is on my account was steaming and working fine, but the host/provider changed IP's when they moved the server location. So before I delete it. I need to get the new server "68.232.182.122" streaming. I have followed the hub guide. I have typed the commands into BC2 Guardian awaiting further instructions. Thanks for you hepl with this matter.

The correct procedure for this type of scenario is;

Step 1. Completely remove the old server from your team account via account manager.

Step 2. Add the new server to your team account again via acount manager.

(It is presumed that you have already ran the Hub streaming initiation commands before adding your new server.)

Looking at your team account I see both the old server IP, and the new server IP.

Niether are streaming.

Server List
---------------------------------------------------------------
BFBC2 - 68.232.161.238:19567
BFBC2 - 68.232.182.122:19567

All none streaming issues are client side, and seeing how the new server is already added to your team account, streaming will kick in instantly once you get the initiation commands correct.

Just select the best method for you from here;

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html

I would like to thank you for your assistance. I deleted the old IP and made the necessary changes. I am up and running once again.

The correct procedure for this type of scenario is;

Step 1. Completely remove the old server from your team account via account manager.

Step 2. Add the new server to your team account again via acount manager.

(It is presumed that you have already ran the Hub streaming initiation commands before adding your new server.)

Looking at your team account I see both the old server IP, and the new server IP.

Niether are streaming.

Server List
BFBC2 - 68.232.161.238:19567
BFBC2 - 68.232.182.122:19567

All none streaming issues are client side, and seeing how the new server is already added to your team account, streaming will kick in instantly once you get the initiation commands correct.

Just select the best method for you from here;

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html