New games supported by PBbans (Even Balance)?

Valleyhunter

Dunno where to post this, but I've come across this great indie game which will have dedicated servers, called Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad.

Looking at the list of features I think this could well turn out to be a stonker of a game when it is released. I mean: dedicated servers, Console dev and modtools just for starters.

So, could you confirm or deny please, if this is coming your way? Will PBbans be supporting this?

I'd be more than a little pleased and it would indeed make the list of + items for this game only one point longer, but a most important point for me and a large amount of gamers out there in the blue yonder.

16pl.png

For anyone unaware of this game, just check out this pc preview to start with: http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/redorchestra2heroesofstalingrad/previews.html

For even more on the game + discussions about it, go to BASHandSlash and check out the Crosshairs' section.

ubd3184.png

Edited by Valleyhunter