Server streaming

Velocity

Hello, I am hoping someone is able to help me out a bit with streaming a MOH server to PBBans.

We are running a 16 slot MOH server IP: 109.169.20.20 Port: 7673 and we are trying to stream it through

a Leagues account (Eurodomination). For some reason i can get this server to stream if I reinstall the PBBnans details, remove then re-add the server to edoms account, it then streams for 2 or 3 hrs, then it stops and reverts back to a CoD4 server and is deactivated.

I was advised to add pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver // Keep-Alive for PBBans Hub in the pbsv.cfg file which i did but the server still deactivates

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Velo

I've removed the server, and re-added it as MOH. It was on there as COD4, there's no reason it should revert automatically but if added as wrong game it would explain why it deactivates the streaming. Post back if it happens again.

Thanks for that, I have kept an eye on the server for a few day but it still seems to randomly stop streaming every 24/36 hrs, i can reactivate it again by reinstalling the PBBans settings on the server control panel. But i cannt seem to find a reason for it to stop streaing all the time.

Thanks for that, I have kept an eye on the server for a few day but it still seems to randomly stop streaming every 24/36 hrs, i can reactivate it again by reinstalling the PBBans settings on the server control panel. But i cannt seem to find a reason for it to stop streaing all the time.

I have the same problem, my server for MOH just randomly stops streaming to PBBANS. I have to either restart the server or do a auto hub install to get it to work again.