MOH 2010 217.163.28.148:7673

TripleChin

My server was streaming fine, then last night I added a hosted Procon Layer via Primary Target and the server stopped streaming. With the addition of the hosted ProcCon Layer it changes the connection port that we use, however, you should still be able to use the default. I did change the password, but could not find where the password is being used by PBBans.com with the exception of the initial use of the web tool. I have done a restart to my server after the ProCon layer was added. Should I run the web tool again? I am sure that it is something simple that I am missing, but haven't been able to determine what it is. Any suggestions to getting me server streaming again? Currently the server is full, so if it is a resolution that requires a restart, I will have to do it later this evening. Nonetheless, just looking for suggestions.

Thanks

--3Chins

Running ProCon shouldn't change anything.

Do note however that the port you use to connect in ProCon is not the port to put in the web tool this needs to still be the RCon port.

Do note however that the port you use to connect in ProCon is not the port to put in the web tool this needs to still be the RCon port.

Correct. I have not used the web tool since I added the host ProCon Layer. Once the server dies down for the evening, I will try the web tool again, and I will be certain not to use the wrong port.

Thanks for your comments.

--3Chins

Correct. I have not used the web tool since I added the host ProCon Layer. Once the server dies down for the evening, I will try the web tool again, and I will be certain not to use the wrong port.

Thanks for your comments.

--3Chins

You can use the webtool with the server running.

It only restarts the PB server your gameserver will stay running and noone will be disconnected.

Well, I tried the web tool again, did not show any errors. I checked the server and the files were written. I am at a loss. I am not sure where to look next. I do appreciate your help.

--3Chins

This may shed some light on the subject. There appears to be a mis match on the header. I have posted below some output from PB via ProCon.

PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Session #52 Header Mismatch "pbbhub1"@208.122.49.138:43916
PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Session #53 Opened [208.122.49.138:43916] type=1 name="pbbhub1" key=4FE4B01DEDCAC1E0FFCCCB9914D37FDB
PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Session #53 Header Mismatch "pbbhub1"@208.122.49.138:43916
PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Session #53 Header Mismatch "pbbhub1"@208.122.49.138:43916
PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Session #54 Opened [208.122.49.138:43916] type=1 name="pbbhub1" key=FCCC14E1D72DFDCA1C514D564E940067
PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Session #54 Header Mismatch "pbbhub1"@208.122.49.138:43916
PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Session #54 Header Mismatch "pbbhub1"@208.122.49.138:43916

Not sure how to correct it.

--3Chins

check the other threads on this

there were at least one or two with the same mismatch thing

Yes, I was just doing that. When the server traffic is gone I will try to get the GSP to re-install or update PB.

--3Chins