Right way to report a hacking website?

Killoneshot

Hello fellas, I just signed up on the website and was wondering where would I report a website for using hacks in a multiplayer fps shooter game?. I've looked around but cannot seem to find the corosponding instructions on how to do report these websites without labeling them in open forums. If any admins could point me in the right direction I would appreciate the help, I really want to end all the frustration I've been having in my current multiplayer game because hacking is becoming a huge problem and I really want to help as much as possible to get rid of these cheaters.

Edited by Benway
+subtitle :P

Alright I sent it in. I hope you guys find the culprit for doing this and destroying multiplayer for all the fair people who just want a good game to succeed. I will be back surely to help out more.

Alright I sent it in. I hope you guys find the culprit for doing this and destroying multiplayer for all the fair people who just want a good game to succeed. I will be back surely to help out more.

2 years ago we had a hacker clan crashing our bf2 server many times aday over a long time, they posted about it on their forums with screenshots and everything. I contacted their webprovider about it, at first they didnt want to do anything but when we pushed on and wanted compensation from them if they didnt do anything they shut their website down. They probably started a new same day but at least they left us alone since

Edited by {ATF}IDS_Priest

• 2 weeks later...

Well Dude looke like PB dont what do any datection for 2-3 webb sites .I sent 3 months ago and 0 detection ? Why ? Family bussines ? No detection for TEleportall hacks !! PB A YOU RETIRED ?????

[removed] WHY PB DIND DO NOThing about this [removed] site why ?

PLease !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kite
Please do not include cheat names/websites.