Need help with a hack issue..

mEEzz

hi,

I am a promod player, i have wars versus other people now and then.. but today i connected to a server where i was about to have a war.. and it kicked for me 1337 min and reason "CHEATER"... i dont understand why it did this, on other servers my cod4 works fine. but on some it bans me for 1337 min for "CHEATER". obvously i dont cheat.. but some of my friends think i do. any help with this issue?

all i can think of is, my cod4 serial key is legit but its my friends he dosnt play cod4 anymore so he gave it me.

thanks.

jzww3p.png

& it wasnt on a streaming server i dont think, ive had this ban from 2-3 servers but on other pb servers it works fine, one person suggested to that my IP is banned.. but that would be impossible since ive only been playing the game for around 1 mounth. and would have never visited the server before..

Edited by mEEzz

jzww3p.png

& it wasnt on a streaming server i dont think, ive had this ban from 2-3 servers but on other pb servers it works fine, one person suggested to that my IP is banned.. but that would be impossible since ive only been playing the game for around 1 mounth. and would have never visited the server before..

You created a LAN server trying to get your pbguid instead of joining a pb enabled server on the internet, hence the wrong pbguid.

I believe this is your true pbguid c16848babdf79e52f6c8e97fe00296ab

and here is the ban associated with it;

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-e00296ab-vb183705.html

You can also see on the ban link that the same pbguid (a hexidecimal hash/digital fingerprint of the game cd key)has been used by players from Portugal / UK / Spain.

The spanish player was the cheat, the rest are collateral damage, thats one of the pitfalls of using a leaked cd key.

Valid bans are never removed from the PBBans MBi, the same pbguid is also banned over at GGC.

Solution:

Buy a cod4 game cd of your own from a genuine retail outlet and tell no one your game cd key.