Multiple GUID and COD4 hack?

crazyradioguy

hack 1cc7e63a868bfff1280825fceb7acda3 is somehow associated with including myself 4 members of my clan. I dont even play on the same link and it is associated on my account. 3 of them have the same IP, as they are at the same house. It is a COD4 hack which I dont even own COD4 or CODww which is somehow associated with my account. Also my name has MULTIPLE GUID's associated with it. I own 1 copy of 2142 and 1 copy of bad company 2 yet it shows 7....I am frustrated and confused as to why this is showing up. I would like to thank kickin cajuns server admins for alerting me to the issue. Any one know whats going on? Also the IP associated with the hack I dont even recognize.

Links can be as a result of historic IP addresses or aliases, the key is being able to read the MPi correctly. It isn't uncommon for individuals to have these links, however it does appear to be common for some individuals to misinterpret such links as being positive when they're not.

Links can be as a result of historic IP addresses or aliases, the key is being able to read the MPi correctly. It isn't uncommon for individuals to have these links, however it does appear to be common for some individuals to misinterpret such links as being positive when they're not.

I just traced the IP is the one of the legs of my ISP....

How do I make sure my clan members dont get kicked for these? Ive already had to get ahold of server admins to let them back into servers twice.

Tell them not to be kick happy server admins and to confirm that links are positive before acting.

thanks for the help. Is there anyway for me to get streaming admin access so I can do lookups on the MPI results. I do not have a server up yet otherwise I would have done that already. We are just starting the clan.