What is this ?

TheGrimace

{Plain_Text}|3135| MD5Tool ["base/mp/Flash.pk3" SZ5963 AT0 LEN2048 F582B74F4455F42D8A19E1C8EFA762AF] from (slot# 2)

Is this a no flash pk3 file that some1 was caught using?

Just wanted to know cuz a person I play with alot just got caught for it & I'm wondering what it is exactly he got caught for since I'm a Founder & Co-Leader of a clan & would like to know a little bit more about some of what these certain violations ppl I know were caught using before I make acussations to my or their clanmates for cheating.

THX for all the help

Th3*Gr!m@c3. |bS|

aka

Sargeras<*T*> Founder & Co-Leader of |*WoW*|

Edited by TheGrimace

I cant answer that on an open forum bud, but as you put "since I'm a Founder & Co-Leader of a clan" ,,you should start streaming with PBBANS...you wouldn't believe whats out there to be learned... again, sorry, i'm not in the position to post an answer here.

It is hard to validate anyones account when their profile is lacking:

http://teambs.infojunky.net/nuke/modules.p...me=OFx_ClanList

That is the website you used.....and according to that.....it is listing you as Clan Member. Any reason you registered with that nick and website versus the one you list at the bottom: Sargeras Founder & Co-Leader of |*WoW*|

?

Ok I'm not sure why you can't answer that I'm not asking for any info about 1 person I thought I took all the personal info out of the violation you posted I just wanted to know if that's a no flash pk3 file there, I don't want any info about the person or nothing.

&

Ya I'm only a clan member of |bS| but I'm the Founder & 1 of the Co-Leaders of my Scrim Team |*WoW*| here's the link to that site www.sof2wowall-stars.tk & sry my Scrim Team doesn't have a server we play all challangers in their server otherwise I'd most definatly stream to pb, as I despise hackers.

Edited by TheGrimace

Ok I'm not sure why you can't answer that I'm not asking for any info about 1 person I thought I took all the personal info out of the violation you posted I just wanted to know if that's a no flash pk3 file there, I don't want any info about the person or nothing.

k,no deep info about it but i can tell u that that file isnt right to have it and if he got kicked for it what do u think it is? wrong or right?,just a tip,do u think getting kicked is for good reasons?

damn people just say yes it's a no flash cheat. Some of you act like ths is an elite organization. Aren't we all here to bust cheaters lmao.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They didn't give any info cause they thought that's what he wanted :P I'm sure if he wanted info they would be happy to give him that info but not by posting it in a public forum :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ya THX alot tek{UK} & Nerg [m] for the answers thats all I was looking for

&

Hey wtf are we helping to hide what ppl got caught cheating for I thought we're supposed to be posting info about them & what they got cuaght cheating with so every1 knows so they don't get cheated by these ppl. I think you guys should post what exactly shit is sometimes so ppl like me that ain't so pb savy know what it is like so & so caught with md5tool blah blah blah aka a no flash hack <--- just my opinion.

Well, first off.....your comments are welcomed.....however, there is a purpose for having the private forums for the Game Admin. If your profile would have been updated so that we could validate your account to Game Admin status....then this would be a mute issue. Secondly, by identifying what we are looking for just gives the noobler cheaters an added advantage over our detections.

Update your profile....and contact DentalX via a PM to have your account validated. If your not a game server admin then.........

Ok {VOD}RodeoBob(BM) well I'm not exactly sure what your talking about but my account is updated as far as I know as just being a regular person / Normal User trying to help weed out cheaters & inform my clan mates of these ppl we play with on a dailey basis that have cheated all Sof2 players out there by hacking.

I thought any1 was allowed to post & ask ?'s here, isn't that what this forum is for???

If for some reason regular ppl aren't allowed to post here sry I didn't know but well your forum allowed me to do it I didn't lie on my profile to be able to post here just filled it out & wallah I'm a Normal User that can apparently post new topics & all in a public discussion area.

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers {VOD}RodeoBob(BM) sry if I did, just seemed you acted like I was lying or hiding info about who I am but I asure you I'm all kosher & will have no problem providing the proper info by updating my profile for you about me so you can validate my account to Game Admin as I am an Admin in the Team. |bS| clan server & all so I guess under the How Do I section that I read that qualifies me I guess.

So I'll be getting on that info you need ASAP.

I thought any1 was allowed to post & ask ?'s here, isn't that what this forum is for???

Sure you can ask questions thats what this public section is for :)

What Bob means is if you are a server admin on your server then you should update your profile so we can validate your account so you can have acces to the closed forum as well ;)