alias mistake?

BY0

so im being banned on 1 server for a pbb ban, but the info they have is wrong. they checked into my name and it came back clean, as it should have. the problem is that my name is aliased somehow to an IP in sweden, which i had no idea about until yesterday. how do i clear this up? http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2997/77237047.jpg the first pic shows most of the names i have used, with the exceptions of the one that is banned and possibly the AR BY0, i dont remember ever using that prefix. why is the guid so different on that one? the second pic is the list of aliases that the banned account used and is here: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9564/25822342.png ANY help would be great! im not that savy with computers, so please be patient. i just want to clear this up so i can get back to playing on a good server. Thanks!

Edited by BY0

we have spent enough time to figure the dates and they line up, you spent a good amount of time in sweden, Uk and US. You have many IPs from these 3 nations for what reason?

If you were spoofed it would be 1/2/3 Ips most Not in the intervals that you got. Which looks like DSL. You must be on business or travelling. The images are not the only thing we look at we looked at the dates and the IPs.

http://www.tbgclan.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=334&d=1296331056

http://www.tbgclan.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=335&d=1296331056

Again same tags as well

*pM* brakskiten

*pM* BY0

*pM* sweddy

Plus the banned guid that is linked to you is a shared GUID on the net.

1d38678014xxxxxxxxxxxxxx09e022 If I am allowed to post full GUID I will

And its funny how cheaters are the only ones that got their hands on it. We do our research thoroughly and draw up our own conclusion. We've been doing this for quite some time now. I don't think Pbbans will clean this up for you. Now we are always open for reputable people to chime in. If they do and makes sense, be sure to let us know and we will lift your ban. We are always open for discussion (this is for battlefield 2). But in our eyes looks pretty clear if you actually put some time and effort putting 2 and 2 together.

Nothing personal either. We have a community that wants a clean and fair servers to play on and we are merely enforcing that.

Edited by vetsfast

so how do those other tags relate to BY0 other than my name? what is the connection besides the name? and which of those connections were listed to a banned account? like i said the first list, i dont recognize any of the names besides by0, the second one with the 4 names are all me. is there anyway i can find out the log in times and cross reference other than just the last seen date? also, ive never even been to sweden. if you want scans of all of my passport pages i can prove it. how did that guid get linked to me in the first place, i dont understand how it works?

Edited by BY0

Here are the facts that I see looking into this:

GUID: 712619b7

Last seen using name BY0: Jun 08, 2009 at 3:55 pm

IP seen while using that name: 90.219.184.114 (origin UK)

GUID: 8d68f6a4

Last seen using name BY0: Aug 10, 2009 at 3:11 pm

IP seen while using that name: 85.226.150.136 (origin sweden)

GUID: b09be569

Seen: Aug 10, 2009 at 3:19 pm

IP: 173.30.30.208 (origin US)

Seen: Jun 08, 2009 at 2:09 pm

IP: 24.13.104.246 (origin US)

Based on this information, it is highly unlikely that the GUID/ban you are being accused of is actually you. The GUID 1d386780149dd4e434d60e69b209e022 is a leaked key and was seen with the name BY0 using an IP from sweden as above. Definitely not him.

The GUIDs are not 'linked' to you at all. They do however show up if you do a search of your name. Based on the IP you are posting from, I only found the one GUID (b09be569) and could not get to any of the others through linked GUIDs (based on being seen on the same IP at one time or another).

Here are the facts that I see looking into this:

GUID: 712619b7

Last seen using name BY0: Jun 08, 2009 at 3:55 pm

IP seen while using that name: 90.219.184.114 (origin UK)

GUID: 8d68f6a4

Last seen using name BY0: Aug 10, 2009 at 3:11 pm

IP seen while using that name: 85.226.150.136 (origin sweden)

GUID: b09be569

Seen: Aug 10, 2009 at 3:19 pm

IP: 173.30.30.208 (origin US)

Seen: Jun 08, 2009 at 2:09 pm

IP: 24.13.104.246 (origin US)

Based on this information, it is highly unlikely that the GUID/ban you are being accused of is actually you. The GUID 1d386780149dd4e434d60e69b209e022 is a leaked key and was seen with the name BY0 using an IP from sweden as above. Definitely not him.

The GUIDs are not 'linked' to you at all. They do however show up if you do a search of your name. Based on the IP you are posting from, I only found the one GUID (b09be569) and could not get to any of the others through linked GUIDs (based on being seen on the same IP at one time or another).

thanks for taking the time to look at this one. It was a tricky one, and you made things much clearer. Byo, thanks for staying patient with us, your ban will be lifted.

Cheers.

Edited by vetsfast