PLZPLZPLZ HELP ME!!! I BEG OF U

slickmouse12

PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME!... sry for the yelling, i was just banned from call of duty and call of duty united offensive. for the global hardware ban. i have looked into it and noticed it bans you from all games that run punkbuster. yes i will admit that i hacked like a year ago, but i swear i learned my lesson and i realized its really dumb and isnt making me any better of course, and ruining the game for others so i stopped long ago. and all of a sudden got this note today. i was really mad and disappointed in myself. IM SO SORRY BUT I SWEAR I WILL NEVER HACK AGAIN. plz someone give me some help in being unbanned. i was also banned from bf2. i am a seargent in it with about 33000 points. and i love this game soooooo much. i really dont know what im going to do if i never am able to play it again. please somebody help me.

I WILL NEVER HACK AGAIN I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!! seriously im going crazy...

im so sry, i dont know what to do........ i dont wanna buy anotehr computer.. plz help me get unbanned i learned my lesson long ago and really just want to play.

For pb to hardware ban you, you must have hacked the hell out of those game. The lesson to be lurned here is bigger than just being ban, if you cheat someone, you loose their confidence and their trust and pay for it,

Too bad

:lol: That is all I can say, I bet he was laughing while he was head shotting people from accross the maps. If your skills are lacking that bad you had to resort to using hacks to keep up with players I might suggest the BELOW LISTED SITE

POGO GAMES

:( i swear i was never hacking the hell out of it. my freinds came over and downloaded it and started using em on my comp. then i used em to just try em out, and it got boring fast. i stopped after using them for like 2 days, since it wasnt even fun. but i guess somebody caught me or my freinds since i got the global ban thing, so i got a new cd key. but i really just wanna play bf2, i dont mind the other games as much i just really wanna play bf2 i got so far and i am extremely sry for hacking but this note came out of no where when i was playing.

plz someone that can help with being unbanned somehow plz right back....

yes i will admit that i hacked like a year ago,

:wacko1:

And as Ace said , we have nothing to do with HW Bans. Those are maintained directly by Evenbalance.

www.evenbalance.com fill out a support ticket. Have you tried to reformat the hard drive and do a fresh reinstall of all your software and operating system. Try that and let me know how that works out for ya.

click my computer , right click on hardrive and select the format option. :bonk:

This guy needs a new avatar Dental :P

Done!

BTW, pb will not unban you, but, if you sell your story to a newspaper saying you bought a game for nothing, maybe youll have ennough $ to buy a new pc.

And reformating wont change your mac adress and therefore youll still be banned

so long haxor

And reformating wont change your mac adress and therefore youll still be banned  :punch:

come on now thats wrong on all levels .... that's just unfair to play with a dudes emotions like that. :poke:

B)

Well he did say he might die.....Lemme see...do I feel anything for him....

Nope, sorry.. I almost felt sorry for you, but was just gas.. it's gone now and your still a cheater

:banhim:

With as much as it costs me to run and maintain a game server, teamspeak server, a website and forum... Not to mention the time it takes away from my family to do this... There is absolutley no way in hell I will ever feel sorry for cheaters.

Learn some respect for yourself, your family and the people you interact with everyday. Most importantly, learn from your mistakes. Some of which can't be repaired by saying I'm sorry, I wont do it again. Suck it up. Buy a new computer, new copy of the game and get on with it. You will NEVER be able to use the equipment or software again in multiplayer you are using now.

I think I'm okay now.. :blink:

Guest slickmouse

:( .... i guess i deserve this....... sry to everyone that i ever hacked with and ruined the game for them. i will never have the desire to hack again... it wasnt even fun... plus it was a wallhack so there was no crazy headshot crap like what some people do. but still i hacked and deserve what i got. im happy this hardware ban came out in a way. maybe no more people will hack...... have fun in game guys

-peace

now its the time to pay for ure actions,how happy would be those that u hacked before in this moment,imagine. ;) Man we are talking here about a pro-hacker,no way u get a hardware ban for just wallhacking. ;)

Ugh... ... ... wow I can't think of what to say this is so pathetic. I'm sorry but I would Ban him from all PB enabled games if i had your job. Let's be thankful that I don't.

Edited by OddGame

i think its kind of an abuse of power to tag the persons COMPUTER as a cheating machine! I mean, what if the computer is shared, and bf2 is installed with 2 different cds on two accounts? You ban the innocent one as well?! God damn, thats just sick. Reading this makes me want to set up a site for people that truly HAVE learned their lessons, depending on how long they've been banned, and getting them what they need to become unbanned. Besides just banning people from a single game, which you should do, you guys make me sick, bunch of control freaks.

Besides just banning people from a single game, which you should do, you guys make me sick, bunch of control freaks.

Thanks for coming out, but we only ban the GUID for the game it cheated on. Global and Hardware Bans are issued and maintained by Evenbalance the makers of the punkbuster software which generated your ban.

its not like hacks are all evil, its a skill if you make it yourself. I hate it when people who dont know what they are talking about get power...i just hate it...

Once again hacks are not all evil. I constantly bring hacks (that i made) to LAN parties and no one has a problem with it. You see, we have a time for actual playing, which gets boring real quick, and a time for hacking, where we test the hacks we made and see whose is better overall....its also fun to see who can get their hacks undetected from pb for the longest amount of time...haha.

sweet a lan party of hackers.do pbbans a favor just give them ur guids so they can ban u now :D its all good for u to make hacks just dont use them in pb enabled servers.that way u dont have to come here crying for pb or eb to unban u.im sure the makers of these games are loving u hackers who play in pb enabled servers that keep getting banned.u admit u make hacks,u admit u use hacks and u admit to getting caught and now u want pb or eb to unban u how :9: pb and eb are gonna :bigthink: about ur case and just say :291: on ya.who wouldnt.best bet is to bye anothergame and dont use ur hacks on pb enabled servers.

I constantly bring hacks (that i made) to LAN parties and no one has a problem with it.

No one in your little group may not....but I do and in these forums....I believe you are considered a minority.

a time for hacking, where we test the hacks we made and see whose is better overall....its also fun to see who can get their hacks undetected from pb for the longest amount of time...haha.

Really now.....interesting. So, might I ask what brings you to our forums?

Personally, I don't care what you do with your computer...your personal made hacks......regardless of when it comes......your day will.