Server Blacklisted

Sh0pit0

Hey guys, I'm the main admin of the Chilean Bf2 Public Server.

A couple of weeks ago, the data center that houses the machine had a problem and the server was down for a couple of days, when he returned, the server no longer stream to pbbans was doing and did not come out in the list of servers in my account . When trying to enter it again I get this as blacklisted.

What could it be?

Ip: 200.29.159.202

port: 16567

P.S.: the server is streaming to psb without problems

200.29.159.202:16567.png

Greetings.

Run the Automated Hub Setup against the server: http://www.pbbans.com/automated-streaming-setup.html

PBBans uses the newer UCON streaming method whereas PsB uses the outdated repository streaming method.

I already did, no problem with that, but when I try to add it to my servers I keep going as blacklisted.

post-163838-0-64226700-1298397999_thumb.png

The server still doesnt stream to pbbans.

I already did, no problem with that, but when I try to add it to my servers I keep going as blacklisted.

Imagen 6.png

The server still doesnt stream to pbbans.

IP appears on MPi

that is why it is blacklisted

Is not so easy to reach and change the IP of a public server, the players are used to enter at this IP, and a change of this would cause a loss of players.

Why does the server in the MPI?

any clue?

It's in the MPi because between August 10th and September 2nd 2010 someone was playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on that IP Address.

Which is suggestive that this server is actually hosted on someone's home network opposed to within a Data Centre as we require.

Is not so easy to reach and change the IP of a public server, the players are used to enter at this IP, and a change of this would cause a loss of players.

Why does the server in the MPI?

any clue?

if you only had this IP for 2 weeks, should be fairly easy to get them to migrate again