Comunity Application

PlayersOnline

My name is Maximiliano, i am from argentina and i work in CODTIME (www.codtime.org) and Players Online (www.playersonline.com.ar) as tournament administrator. Our tournaments starts in march with originals servers.

I have a big dude because Players Online has only one original server for the tournament... can i stream team's servers in our account (comunity application)? Obviously the servers are original and we will use this servers for the tournament's matchs.

Thanks.

Edited by PlayersOnline

My name is Maximiliano, i am from argentina and i work in CODTIME (www.codtime.org) and Players Online (www.playersonline.com.ar) as tournament administrator. Our tournaments starts in march with originals servers.

I have a big dude because Players Online has only one original server for the tournament... can i stream team's servers in our account (comunity application)? Obviously the servers are original and we will use this servers for the tournament's matchs.

Thanks.

I dont see a problem with that, just be aware that you will be responsible for the clans and players that connect via those extra servers and if anything untoward crops up re those servers / clans / players, it's you who will be the person we contact to resolve any issues :)

I'll put a note on your team account with a link to this thread so all staff members are kept up to speed.