server blackiisted

Sabrewulv

Hello we are looking to stream our server with pbbans. I tried to submit an application but it tells me that our server has been blacklisted. We have all the files on our ftp can anyone tell me why the server has been blacklisted

I blacklisted this server myself this morning when I denied an application for your team to stream.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/elite-tatical-division-etd-t139153.html

This would be first2blame's violation: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-651045b0-vb193398.html

Is there anyway to get the server removed from the blacklist I can see from that link that we can appeal the ban.

Have him appeal the ban, if it's successful we'll remove the server from the blacklist. If it's not (which I reckon will be the case as EvenBalance have globally banned the GUID) then we won't. We don't allow teams to stream with individuals who have raised violations (pre-application or post-application).

Have him appeal the ban, if it's successful we'll remove the server from the blacklist. If it's not (which I reckon will be the case as EvenBalance have globally banned the GUID) then we won't. We don't allow teams to stream with individuals who have raised violations (pre-application or post-application).

Ok Can I ask as Im one of the squad admins and we ban the player involved from the squad would the blacklist be removed. From what im told its not likely that the ban will be lifted

If the player is removed then we'll remove the blacklist and allow for an application to stream.

Ok I guess my ? is how to prove that the player has been removed obviously we dont allow cheats in our squad

A general topic/announcement on your forums about the person being removed from the clan because of the violation is never a bad thing.

It may be an idea for you to provide us with a list of your players in-game names as well as their GUIDs so we can check the rest of your players.

-- You could always put that information on the roster on your website? (just need the last 8 characters of the GUID and to know which game it's for).

A general topic/announcement on your forums about the person being removed from the clan because of the violation is never a bad thing.

It may be an idea for you to provide us with a list of your players in-game names as well as their GUIDs so we can check the rest of your players.

-- You could always put that information on the roster on your website? (just need the last 8 characters of the GUID and to know which game it's for).

He has appealed the ban I dont want to say what he has mentioned to me about the ban and if it is denied then ill do the steps that you suggest. Thanks for the help so far

Edited by Sabrewulv

Ok here is the post I have made on our site

Due to circumstances beyond our control we have had to remove 1st2blame from the squad due to a ban from playing cod4. The ban was placed by pbbans.com. 1st has been allowed to appeal the ban through pbbans website however we can not condone cheating of any kind as not only does it affect the player it also affects the squad and as you all know we dont and wont tolerate cheating on our servers or anyone elses for that matter.

Therefore effective as of this post 1st2blame is hereby banned from teamspeak and the cod4 and bhd servers. he has also been removed from the squad roster

Here is a link to the ban http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-651045b0-vb193398.html. Now I know this happened last October and we have no clear way to prove if it was 1st2blame or not that was playing at the time that being said we are left with no other course of action.

Thanks

ETD Admins

Here is a link to our roster http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii35/Trevormcgeelfc/roster.jpg 1st2blame has been removed by me personally. Can you please let me know if you are still willing to remove us from the black list as we are not a cheating squad. I know you asked for the players we have had on the server I dont know can you get a guid after they have left

Thanks again

Blacklist entry removed - you can now apply on behalf of your team.

However, do take note of our streaming requirements with regards to websites.

PBBans require a working website from each streaming applicant. The website needs to include such things as a team roster, server information and a forum for discussion with team members. It is mandatory to have the team roster, a section of the forum and server information public (can be viewed without registering). A league website link, Xfire etc etc is not an accepted website, the website must directly relate to your clan/group.