Is there any way to manually submit cheaters?

Beef3687

Hi there,

I just wondered if theres a way to manually submit a user for using some form of hack? i've got video evidence, and you can see from his account on Bad Company 2 that something isnt quite right (k/d of 21 and score per minute of over 1300 looks fishy to me!).

The server didnt pick up on it at all, and he eventually quit when everyone pointed out how obviously he was cheating...

just wondered whether we just have to wait for it to be picked up automatically or if theres somewhere to submit suspicious players. See this sort of cheating going on all the time sadly :(

Cheers.

The only way for us to accept anything is:

1. The server must be streaming to us so we get the log files

2. For BC2, we only accept EB violations, MD5 scans and PB Screen Shots.

3. And you would have to be a streaming game admin in order to submit and screen shots here or you could give the shots to the admin of the server and he/she can submit them.

If you have a game server and would like to stream it to us, fill out an SGA application here and follow the directions carefully:

http://www.pbbans.com/streaming-application.html

The only way for us to accept anything is:

1. The server must be streaming to us so we get the log files

2. For BC2, we only accept EB violations, MD5 scans and PB Screen Shots.

3. And you would have to be a streaming game admin in order to submit and screen shots here or you could give the shots to the admin of the server and he/she can submit them.

If you have a game server and would like to stream it to us, fill out an SGA application here and follow the directions carefully:

http://www.pbbans.com/streaming-application.html

okay, thanks. I don't think the server was streaming to you guys, and i have none of the things listed in 2. :(

i will be checking that our server streams to you guys tho, i've seen too many unsubtle cheats in BC2!

It wouldn't hurt to drop a mail to EvenBalance either...just to try and get him on thier radar.

It could be that they are aware of him already and he'll get bounced in the next round of bans....happened last week with one I "called in", and it is nice to see.

It wouldn't hurt to drop a mail to EvenBalance either...just to try and get him on thier radar.

Think Nick and the gang are too busy fixing the pb_ss utility, to spend much time on individual player complaints. But I could be wrong.

Butt

I have no idea how much actual attention they paid to it but I did get a reply email from someone named Hendrick T. within 24 hours of my mail so who knows *shrugs*