PB Ban according to server

drkayign

Hi, never posted before and this is kind of new to me.

I was playing 2142 yesterday and I was banned on the server ( not globally as I can play other servers ). I joined their message board and they said I was PB banned for aimbotting...which I've heard mentioned during game play but I have no idea how to even implement it. The quote from the admin of the server:

Please explain how drkay and krazykanucKxxx are listed in PB Bans as the same person and why both are listed as being banned in PB Bans for AimBotting?

I have searched my name in the ban list but I don't see anything. I searched by GUID ( e0378321ba7ba431660adf86f5c46a78 ) and it appears to be clean so I'm not sure what gives... any help?

Thanks in advance.

Looks like both of you at one time got the invalid GUID error during install. Was a major issue with 2142 at one point. The server admins obviously didn't take the time to fully research your names. If they had clicked on the banned GUID, they would have seen this message:

"The guid you have entered is caused by having an invalid CDKey entered in Battlefield 2142.

This guid is globally banned by evenbalance. If you are getting a ban message with this GUID try reinstalling Battlefield 2142"

Edited by injuneer

Looks like both of you at one time got the invalid GUID error during install. Was a major issue with 2142 at one point. The server admins obviously didn't take the time to fully research your names. If they had clicked on the banned GUID, they would have seen this message:

"The guid you have entered is caused by having an invalid CDKey entered in Battlefield 2142.

This guid is globally banned by evenbalance. If you are getting a ban message with this GUID try reinstalling Battlefield 2142"

Thank you very much for your reply, I will copy/paste your response to them and also link them here.

Thank you again.

Hi, never posted before and this is kind of new to me.

I was playing 2142 yesterday and I was banned on the server ( not globally as I can play other servers ). I joined their message board and they said I was PB banned for aimbotting...which I've heard mentioned during game play but I have no idea how to even implement it. The quote from the admin of the server:

Please explain how drkay and krazykanucKxxx are listed in PB Bans as the same person and why both are listed as being banned in PB Bans for AimBotting?

I have searched my name in the ban list but I don't see anything. I searched by GUID ( e0378321ba7ba431660adf86f5c46a78 ) and it appears to be clean so I'm not sure what gives... any help?

Thanks in advance.

there is a GUID with both aliases and it has been used in Canada and the US . plus another one with some of the same aliases

that GUID has not been seen on a PBBans streaming BF2142 server

the aimbot ban on the invalid GUID http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8a02f1f0-vb178834.html is associated with an IP in Atlanta, Georgia and has another ban on another GUID http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-ba83ed29-vb179632.html

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?srchtype=GUID&srchdata=206e3ab09c9b0776230be5a78a02f1f0&game_id=22&showLG=yes&showAT=no&safeview=no

The guid you have entered is caused by having an invalid CDKey entered in Battlefield 2142.

This guid is globally banned by evenbalance. If you are getting a ban message with this GUID try reinstalling Battlefield 2142