Streaming an RO2 server

Floyd

I don't seem to be having any success streaming any of my RO2 servers.

My account ID is: 8302

The server IP:Port and the name:passwords I am entering are the IP:ports and name:password to RO2's webadmin page.

Is this correct?

The server at 68.232.164.60:9021 would be my primary concern at this point.

RO2 and PB interact somewhat differently that other servers I have streamed from. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Floyd

I still cant access your forums because it appears my IP is banned.

From what you have posted I can take a guess, it looks like you have used the rcon/query port as opposed to the actual game/join port for all 3 of your servers, or PB is not up to date.

Solution = check that you have entered the actual game/join port for all 3 of your servers, and check that PB is fully up to date (v1.837 v2.278 | A1372)

I still cant access your forums because it appears my IP is banned.

From what you have posted I can take a guess, it looks like you have used the rcon/query port as opposed to the actual game/join port for all 3 of your servers, or PB is not up to date.

Solution = check that you have entered the actual game/join port for all 3 of your servers, and check that PB is fully up to date (v1.837 v2.278 | A1372)

Ah... I thought is was the rcon/query port. I'll give that a try.

Sorry about the ban on IP's. I can get pretty heavy handed once we're spammed repeatedly from a particular range of IP's. If you'd like to PM me you IP, I'll tend to the matter.

Thanks,

Floyd

Ah... I thought is was the rcon/query port. I'll give that a try.

Sorry about the ban on IP's. I can get pretty heavy handed once we're spammed repeatedly from a particular range of IP's. If you'd like to PM me you IP, I'll tend to the matter.

Thanks,

Floyd

All three streaming now. Thanks.

Floyd <I'm such a dummy :\ >