Hack list

Cheat/Hack Violations:

When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.

#50000s - Aimbot

#60000s - Wallhack

#70000s - Multihack

#80000s - Gamehack

#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers

#100000s - Speedhack

#110000s - Autofire

#120000s - Game Hook

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

many people were being kicked from a server earlier for violation 80013, all claimed innocence upon re-entry and were not kicked again, it it a clitch?

I remember that. It was caused by PB misinterpreting one of those CPU Speedup utilities. Happened to many people on many servers. It has since been fixed.

• 4 months later...

hey, im from a clan in NZ, and i was wondering if i may have deeper details on those hacks??? because we are sick of other clans hacking and i really want to bust them.

srry, we do not give out links to cheatsites nor do we give out out the names of the cheats.

when you register at pbbans you will get offered all the tools and configuration files needed to stop the old and the newer cheats.

If you are sick and tired of cheaters as you claim to be, then you have came to the right place. Your next step is to become a member of this community. With membership comes answers and support beyond your wildest dreams.

Peace,