32 Man Server Not Showing In Browser

Gutshot

Anybody else having this problem? My 32 man Conquest server, which I rented from Low Ping, doesn't list in the browser. Unless you type the name of the server, then it comes up right away. But, the public can't see it just by scrolling. This makes the server basically worthless. It streams to PBBans without a problem and plays fine. You just can't find it by scrolling thru the list.

I've tried everything I can think of, even reinstalling the server twice, switching gametypes, configs, etc. Sent a ticket to Low Ping and they tell me it's EA's browser. Could be, but my fellow clan member fired one up yesterday from Low Ping and his listed immediately and hasn't disappeared at all.

Just wanted to check with all of you to see if anybody is experiencing the same issue. As it stands right now, I wasted 40 bucks on a server rental and might as well have flushed the cash down the toilet. It appeared for about half an hour yesterday, then was gone. It actually disappeared while it had 24 of the 32 slots full. Of course, as people left, nobody filled the empty slots, which resulted in a dead server. Damn that's frustrating.

Anybody else having this problem? My 32 man Conquest server, which I rented from Low Ping, doesn't list in the browser. Unless you type the name of the server, then it comes up right away. But, the public can't see it just by scrolling. This makes the server basically worthless. It streams to PBBans without a problem and plays fine. You just can't find it by scrolling thru the list.

I've tried everything I can think of, even reinstalling the server twice, switching gametypes, configs, etc. Sent a ticket to Low Ping and they tell me it's EA's browser. Could be, but my fellow clan member fired one up yesterday from Low Ping and his listed immediately and hasn't disappeared at all.

Just wanted to check with all of you to see if anybody is experiencing the same issue. As it stands right now, I wasted 40 bucks on a server rental and might as well have flushed the cash down the toilet. It appeared for about half an hour yesterday, then was gone. It actually disappeared while it had 24 of the 32 slots full. Of course, as people left, nobody filled the empty slots, which resulted in a dead server. Damn that's frustrating.

Battlelog only lists 150 "randomly selected" servers for show in it's server browser. My observation is that it is generally the same servers at the top of the list.

We have a 64 man which will not populate whatever we do, even with 20+ to get it going :/

Our 2x 32 man and our 16 man get going really easy apart from when the server decides to drop all players.

Edited by Zoopyzook

Thanks guys, appreciate the info. Will probably just cut my losses and let 'er go after the one month I paid. Was looking forward to supporting this game and having some fun, renting servers, and playing my ass off on them. But EA/Dice had to throw a wrench in it. Figured they would somewhere. Knew it was too good to be true that I actually was getting into this game. It was going too smoothly and it was a little spooky. But, there you have it.

• Upvote 1