Wallhack - Undetected

Cobraderra [-TOC-]

Don't stream?

Hey Bob, its been a while man. We went through all sorts of trouble because the fool who's server we used ran off with it. Grabbed his toys and wouldn't let us play anymore ... lol. We now have a kick ass dedicated box and running 2 SOF2 servers and a FEAR server from the same box. I will catch up on stuff in the forums and setup streaming again.

Edited by Cobraderra [-TOC-]

Ok i have a player in the clan that seems to be a little too good how would i go about finding out if in deed he does. I go to mpI3 and his guide has been caught but i cant prove it to anyone. If someone could plz help me i would be much appreciated

a player in the clan that seems to be a little too good how would i go about finding out if in deed he does. I go to mpI3 and his guide has been caught but i cant prove it to anyone.

I've been down that road many times brother , good luck to you...it's sad sometimes how even in writing [Guide history] some people choose to see what they want and miss the obvious....

Sorry about that i didnt even think of it. I know for a fact he has multiple guides but if you put his ip in it comes up and all the names it comes up. HOG|Shylock, Uber, Bubbles the Monkey i have his ip and his whole guide if anyone can help.

Yeah thats Uber from |MOBN|, I know that he is linked but no proof on his current GUID. He is a convicted cheater and has been manually added to my ban list after how I saw him play against some of my guys. Just take a demo of him as long as your admin is unsuspended he cant see and switch your view to first person.

SWTCH YOUR VIEW to FIRST person by pressing your UES key.

I also do this,

bind m follow #x

That will allow you to follow him when he respawns by hitting your m key. You dont have to use your m key and the #x stands for the slott number of the player.

You will also want to take a ss of his GUID pb_plist then type screenshot in the console.

Oh yeah one last thing... When I went to your server, asuming its your server, I tried to get Hog's attention about streaming and setting up pb and they said NO!

Well its not my server but i dont like playin with hackers in the clan that i am in. I am sure all of you know what i mean. Well i will do some homework on it and i will try to get something out of him and i will get it back here. Thanks again fellas

Ok i have a player in the clan that seems to be a little too good how would i go about finding out if in deed he does. I go to mpI3 and his guide has been caught but i cant prove it to anyone. If someone could plz help me i would be much appreciated

Its always tricky when you are pointing a finger at someone close to home. Having gone through this very early on in our clan I would urge caution on your part. We had the guy whos server we used to play on and his cyber buddy accuse one of our clan members of cheating without even a shred of tangible evidence. They ended up leaving the clan and taking the server with them because they made such a mess of things. It left a very bitter taste in everyones mouth because of what they did and it was done for no other reason other than they kept getting owned by this player ... as did we all.

Be absolutely sure of your facts and evidence before you bring this to anyones attention in your clan. Make sure you are not just sore at getting kiiled once too often ;)

BTW, the player in question was my 13 year old son who is now close on 18 and still owns me all the time :rolleyes:

Its not only me thinkin it he goes 83/15 in 15 min and all of us started talkin to one another about it and nobody knows how to check it. So that is what i am doing. Also there are situations where he is faced away from me but yet he still kills me. I dont know how aimbots work but from what i have heard its kinda like that.

ouch, i too been down the inner clan cheater deals, can be harsh and can lose players and have inner beef for awhile, do as the guys said, get as much info as u can and run it by the leaders or who ever is in charg with the clan and such. worse comes to worse and people dont want to admit that they are hiding someone. do wut u want and boogie on out and find yourself a good trustful group of players. never fun being around people that just cant play the game without stuff :(

good luck Peace

• 1 month later...

ouch, i too been down the inner clan cheater deals, can be harsh and can lose players and have inner beef for awhile, do as the guys said, get as much info as u can and run it by the leaders or who ever is in charg with the clan and such. worse comes to worse and people dont want to admit that they are hiding someone. do wut u want and boogie on out and find yourself a good trustful group of players. never fun being around people that just cant play the game without stuff :(

good luck Peace

My clan just split becasue I kicked a suspected cheater from the clan. Ironic being that I am still under suspicion from EB. In my travels somewhere I read that a PB admin or a PBpower player could take a screen shot of the players config. This may help you indeterming what you are looking for. I wish I could link you to the information but I am sure it can be found at evenbalance.com. I wish I had known this before accusing and kicking him. My clan would still be intact. DC