how to post some cheaters with pb screenshot

wappieboy

hello all,

i have a question, in our server is te last 3 weeks 4 cheaters captured by PB, we got screenshots of it.

now i will post them here on the site of PBBans.com so they will be add to the ban list.

where do i have to post this????

hope you guys can help me.

You really should think about streaming with PBBANS....With a cheater count that high you'd be amazed at how many your not seeing...As far as the ss's go you can post them here for all to see , the ban part would have to be ok'd by the PBBAN staff themselves...again, think about streaming...it takes alot of the guess work out of who's cheating and who's not... :D

The problem is that you are not listed as a server admin on your site in the clan roster.

so we cant give you more acces to this site then regular member at this time

if you are a server admin you will get the rank game admin and if you stream you will get the rank

streaming game admin and then you will have acces to all the goddies the we have here ;)

yep that is treu on our site i am a member but in the game i am a full admin whit al the rights if you want you can ask if you want.

sorry only the sysops are listed on the site as admins.

and if you want to ask if i am a admin you can ask <[DFS]>Animal, <[DFS]>KPeetje and al other DFS's

hope you will do that for me????

yep that is treu on our site i am a member but in the game i am a full admin whit al the rights if you want you can ask if you want.

sorry only the sysops are listed on the site as admins.

and if you want to ask if i am a admin you can ask <[DFS]>Animal, <[DFS]>KPeetje and al other DFS's

hope you will do that for me????

What you need to do if already streaming is ask your server owner or whomever your clan leader is to come here and speak with Bob or any other top official here. They need to state that you will be in charge of all PB work for your server...again, you must be streaming thou...

You came here w\ some nice ss's ...get someone to verify your position and we will be more then happy to help you catch cheaters. cya

'if' the server is streamign and if the screenshots are from the pbss directory , they just need to match up the MD5's from the streaming logs to the ss ( thats if they were streaming at the time of the SS's were taken )

But yeh generally speaking, the person who signed up as a 'streaming game admin' should be the one sending in the screenshots, and no one else unless their noted as a 'server admin' (server admin being having access to the FTP / rcon / hosting account and not just a in game admin)

Edited by Pinacle

• 2 weeks later...

'if' the server is streamign and if the screenshots are from the pbss directory , they just need to match up the MD5's from the streaming logs to the ss ( thats if they were streaming at the time of the SS's were taken )

But yeh generally speaking, the person who signed up as a 'streaming game admin' should be the one sending in the screenshots, and no one else unless their noted as a 'server admin' (server admin being having access to the FTP / rcon / hosting account and not just a in game admin)

if you really want to now here you can check if i am a admin or not and yes i have rcon acces on the server. and all the other.

http://www.dutchfunserver.com/content.php?article.20

hope this is enough

Edited by wappieboy

' the person who signed up as a 'streaming game admin' should be the one sending in the screenshots, and no one else unless their noted as a 'server admin' (server admin being having access to the FTP / rcon / hosting account and not just a in game admin)

Thats why....it's not PBBANS job to go to your forum or server , the owner or clan leader needs to come here for verification .