Server stopped streaming 16 hours ago

blackshirts

all i have to say is good job we dont pay for this, i would be pissed off

Yeah I always find it enjoyable when I give up my free time to listen to ungrateful people like you whine about our FREE services. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you for making it all worthwhile.

• Upvote 3

Yeah I always find it enjoyable when I give up my free time to listen to ungrateful people like you whine about our FREE services. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you for making it all worthwhile.

Im ungrateful thats funny

its called freedom of speech not my problem ur getting upset about it now is it.. life goes on and gaming will still be there

Pbbans has been a relief since we started streaming.

Good luck with the attacks!

if you ask me it just reveals how efficient your method is, drives the cheaters so mad that they need to attack your servers.

Good thing we don't pay for this... Because it's free and awesome! Thanks to nice ppl giving a lot of time to keep it this way!

Well I for one am extremely greatful for all the effort the guys and girls at PbBans put in for no reward and if it wasn't for their efforts imagine how bad the hacking would be!

So if you can do better for free than these guys then go start your own anti cheat service!

• Upvote 1

Like any non-profit organization we rely on donations to keep our hardware running. If you look at the donations menu you can find out how much that costs every month and what it is used for :

http://www.pbbans.com/donations.html

All our staff spend countless (unpaid) hours helping you with whatever problem or question you have. We're grateful for any support you give us, so we can continue and most of all help you keep your servers as clean as possible.