Pk3 Files

cybermansees

:wacko:

Every time I go to play this game I am stuck waiting to download some pk3 file.

Anyone out there know of a place where we could all go to download any or all of the pk3 files for playing this game?

Turn off your auto downloads in network settings. Before you join X server click server info, If the server has a website go there and get the files you need.

Only have auto downloads on, On servers you know and trust.

If i where you cybermansees i would look tru all the folders to se i dont have anything i could get kicked or banned for ;) who knows what you might have there if you run around and auto dl stuff from servers...

• 3 months later...

Turn off your auto downloads in network settings. Before you join X server click server info, If the server has a website go there and get the files you need.

You should explain how to do that. Some players have really huge folders on their Pc. Does everyone have to look up file by file manually (and I apologise for my bad english)?

You should explain how to do that. Some players have really huge folders on their Pc. Does everyone have to look up file by file manually (and I apologise for my bad english)?

I think you meant to quote mrx there m8 as my post says nothing about looking up files B) . Anyways if you auto download X files then your games sub folders is where you need to look. Right click your games icon go to properties > find target ;)