BF3 doing well despite MW3 release (PC)

wickysnip-NNB

Quite surprised to see BF3 staying above MW3 on the PC (id imagine that this is reverse on consoles) and to think if they'd have listened to the PC community properly they could have eliminated BF3 Online for PC...i can only hope that IWNet will improve so that i can actually try and get

BF3 was 200,000+ and that's quite the drop for a few short weeks.

I think MW3 would have done better if they had 32+ players, dedicated servers for ranked and all the PC features CoD4 had.

mw3 is overall selling at record pace

http://www.redmondpie.com/modern-warfare-3-breaks-all-previous-sales-records-sells-6.5-million-copies-in-the-first-24-hours-after-launch/

Modern Warfare 3 Breaks All Previous Sales Records, Sells 6.5 Million Copies In The First 24 Hours After Launch

By Ben Reid | November 12th, 2011 Advertisements That's right, folks. It's been on the cards, and now Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, the most eagerly-awaited release since, well, Blacks Ops, has shattered the unprecedented sales numbers of its predecessor, having sold 6-and-a-half million units in its first 24 hours – and that's just in the US and UK.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-07-game-modern-warfare-3-our-most-pre-ordered-game-ever

Game: Modern Warfare 3 our most pre-ordered game ever

Update: Amazon has responded to Eurogamer. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is officially the most pre-ordered game ever at Amazon.

The huge online shop received 32 per cent more pre-orders for Modern Warfare 3 than for Black Ops, the previous record holder.

Original story: Will Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 be the best-selling video game ever?

Pre-order levels at Game and Gamestation point to yes.

Edited by HSMagnet

Idk, I'm pretty much a hardcore addict on this BF3 thingy. I can't seem to get enough of it. I absolutely hated it at first, but it grew on me like mold and mildew. Now, I gotta play it or my day is kind of sucky. Haven't had this happen with a multiplayer FPS since MoHAA.

COD. The Justin Bieber of video games.