Unusual Amount of Bans Tonight?

HSSRedDragon

Is it me or is there an unusually high number of bans tonight? I normally don't see bans multiple times within a certain amount of times (using my auto messages as a gauge). It seems like I'm seeing messages every minute or so regarding aimbots tonight. Not only that, but we had an unusual event on our Rush server tonight where someone that appeared to be hacking (73-3 score) vanished about the same time I started requesting screenshots (of course they came out black) and then the whole server disconnected everyone with the exception of about 5 players. I came on shortly afterwards to help re-populate it and then the server crashed entirely. Very odd evening....

--Red Dragon

Just the same pattern that follows a "silent detection" period.

Cheat users get logged but not kicked, when the log entries start to tail off or duplicate, a cheat violation is issued to every pbguid that was logged.

I get a "game disconnected" message and put straight back into battlelog every so often .. no reason given other than that.

Just the same pattern that follows a "silent detection" period.

Cheat users get logged but not kicked, when the log entries start to tail off or duplicate, a cheat violation is issued to every pbguid that was logged.

I get a "game disconnected" message and put straight back into battlelog every so often .. no reason given other than that.

Understood. It just appeared to us last night that every cheater in the world decided it was a good time to logon and we were starting to wonder what the heck had changed. Coupled with the fact we ran into our first cheater on the server last night made for a very interesting night. Thanks for the explanation!