GUID BAN 18a0a5e9 - What the heck is this?

diehardemo

I've been playing battlefield for a long time. I went away on a trip for about 10 days and when I came back, I noticed 1.12 was available for BF2. So I downloaded, installed, and started up the game. I tried to connect to a server and I get this message from punkbust that I have been Globally Banned GUID BAN 18a0a5e9. What happened?

I tried to get into several servers and the same thing happened. I am not a cheater... I couldn't figure out how to do it even if I tried. Can someone help please? What happened to my account? The GUID is not in the PBBans database. HELP!!

Thank you.

Where would I enter my CD key again? How can it be a hardware ban? Windystickers is my login ID. What can I do to get past this? Was someone using my account somehow?

Wow! I talked to a guy in another forum and he found this for me... what the heck is it? I've never seen anything like this!!!

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/members...FE&query=Search

Does someone have my screen name or cd key? Thats not even my IP address I don't think.

nobody used ur account just own up to cheating and buy a new game cause that cdkey is now useless no way past it, no way to ever use that cdkey again.best thing to do as many pbbans members has said thousands of times BUY A NEW GAME AND DONT CHEAT WITH IT.weve heard it all b-4 my brother, did it,my friend did it next will be wait maybe my dog or cat did it.sry as theres no info on pbbans records they cant help u. :byesmiley:

Edited by MAYHEMJAMMER

Where would I enter my CD key again? How can it be a hardware ban? Windystickers is my login ID. What can I do to get past this? Was someone using my account somehow?

Wow! I talked to a guy in another forum and he found this for me... what the heck is it? I've never seen anything like this!!!

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/members...FE&query=Search

Does someone have my screen name or cd key? Thats not even my IP address I don't think.

your GUID is unique to your cdkey in most PB enabled games except for two games that i know of, so unless you shared your cdkey with someone (which was/is dumb) or your a newb and got caught cheating by a pb admin who took a screenshot of YOU.

you admitted your nickname the nickname matches your guid which cant be used by any other person except for you.

you have a couple options as noted above..

1) play on a non pb server

2) try finding a server thats not streaming to psb/pbbans to play on (and dont cheat)

3) buy another boxed version of what ever game your cheated in.

4) dont play the game online (single player only)

5) lol @ you ' you got owned son '

looks like your ban derives from the psb banlist .. go join their forums and try it on there

i hope your ban has been upped by evenbalance to a global one because that means you will not be able to play any pb enabled server which imo should be the fate of anyone caught hacking

• 1 month later...

looks like your ban derives from the psb banlist .. go join their forums and try it on there

i hope your ban has been upped by evenbalance to a global one because that means you will not be able to play any pb enabled server which imo should be the fate of anyone caught hacking

Uh as someone said earlier, don't even bother trying to fight it. The admin of the server took a PB screenshot of your desktop while you were playing and caught you using your wallhack. If someone else in your home used your computer while you were away the result is still the same, kick their butt and buy another game and this time don't cheat. DC