BF3 server streaming trouble

=TG=JayStyles420

Im having the same issue dude.

Any help or ideas?

Tony

I'm having some trouble getting our server streaming. I added the config manually through Gameservers' CP and the automated Hub Setup wouldn't work.

IP: 173.199.84.116:25200

Thanks.

Any help or ideas?

Tony

Please do not hijack someone elses thread, it's ever so easy to get overlooked when staff are browsing for anyone in need of support.

Please post up your team account id number and the full server address including port of the problem server.

I'm having some trouble getting our server streaming. I added the config manually through Gameservers' CP and the automated Hub Setup wouldn't work.

IP: 173.199.84.116:25200

Thanks.

All none streaming issues are client side.

The server address is ok, I am just not getting what you uploaded manually to your server :unsure:

When using the automated Hub setup tool, ensure you use the rcon port when doing the setup phase.

When you get the streaming initiation commands correct, streaming will kick in instantly because the correct server address (with game/join port) has already been added to your server.

If you are still experiencing difficulty with the automated Hub setup tool, you can send these commands to your server via rcon;

pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use

pb_sv_restart

Wait for PB to restart (approximately 10-30 seconds)

pb_sv_usessionlimit 10

pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.138 pbbhub1 pbbanshub

pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.139 pbbhub1-2 pbbanshub

pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.140 pbbhub1-3 pbbanshub

pb_sv_task 0 3600 pb_sv_ver

pb_sv_task 0 86400 pb_sv_update

pb_sv_AutoUpdBan 1

pb_sv_writecfg

Any help or ideas?

Tony

Use this method to find your correct game/join port, which is the port that you use to add a server to your team account;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/bf3-server-ports-t149169.html

When I checked it said your game/join port is 20367

Were did you get 25200 from ?

Remember to use your rcon port for the setup phase of things and the actual game/join port when adding a server to your team account.

***update***

I added 216.246.49.2:20367 to your team account and the server started streaming immediately.

I have left the wrong server address in your team account so you can see were you went wrong .. just delete it via account manager once you have taken a peek.

Just realized I forgot to put my account ID of 2538, sorry about that. 25200 is the port it shows as in Gameservers' admin control panel, and what we've been using to login to Procon. What I manually added to the server was the pbsv.cfg and pbsvuser.cfg from the Master Config Index, and still nothing. Our other server streamed perfectly with no problem.

Edit: Server is streaming now. Thanks, fozzer!

Edited by =TG=JayStyles420