would like to stream

Bloodthirst

I have just started a new server in SOF2. STW's new server. I would like to stream to you guys if we are not. And would like some sort of manual or instuctions to do so. I will continue to search you forums here. Thanks for any help.

Blood

PS i wanna make my pb real tight. Like no Scripts or nothing.... And im kinda PB noob. so all help is needed lol

Thanks!!! Hooked up. i wil search for those things you listed. although i have no clue what you speak of. LOL.

Thanks again I look forward to banning these fucking hackers

PS. O i found it!!! woooooo hooooooo. Looks like i got a lot to learn

Edited by Bloodthirst

Thanks!!! Hooked up. i wil search for those things you listed. although i have no clue what you speak of. LOL.

Thanks again I look forward to banning these fucking hackers

PS. O i found it!!! woooooo hooooooo. Looks like i got a lot to learn

Blood, ask Bryan to give you a run down on what to copy\paste {cvars} ...at the same point learn where your svss's go and stay on top of them , they over-write each other so you gotta check them atleast twice a day . Congrats on the new server , I went on yest, ran sweet w\ no lag. later

Uhmm.....as always.....I like to look under rocks. Can you explain these to me:

[07.10.2005 03:54:57] {Plain_Text}|39136| RESTRICTION: ^w^tBlood^wThirst^*^t*CP (slot #1) [2dd422c6a9ee946bdee05ed81f42b8a7(UNKN) 69.227.129.179:20100] Corrupted File/Memory [81061]

and

[07.10.2005 03:58:00] |39152| VIOLATION (CVAR) #9001: ^w^tBlood^wThirst^*^t*CP (slot #1) Cvar ui_aimpoint = 2.5 [2dd422c6a9ee946bdee05ed81f42b8a7(UNKN) 69.227.129.179:20100]

I would like to hear your side of the story.