Help

GunZ

Game: BFV

Clan: L33T

Not sure what to do. On our clan server I'm an admin but I'm banned.

It happened originaly by accident, another admin was removing me to make room

for another member (I was afk). He right clicked me and chose ban with reason

instead of kick with reason. That CD key never got in that server again. I bought a new game,

an was able to play no problem. Recently we changed severs, so I figured I'd have 2 good keys again.

Thats not what happened. Yesterday afternoon I was playing in our new server, then when I tried to rejoin I got a message that "data differs from server" then when I tried to rejoin I was banned. The 2 things I can think of are A: one of our guys imported an old banlist?

or B: the new stick of memery I put in my box yesterday made me look like a bad guy? I appretiate any and all advice if anyone can help me.

Um I'm not sure what happened, but I just tried to join to get a screenshot, and it let me in.

I'm confuzed but happy! thanks for your time and interest in helping resolve my troubles.

Ask admin of that server to remove your ban.

Thats the tricky part, I'm not the only member we have trouble with. When I get these ban messages, our banlist is empty.

Um I'm not sure what happened, but I just tried to join to get a screenshot, and it let me in.

I'm confuzed but happy! thanks for your time and interest in helping resolve my troubles.

Thats the tricky part, I'm not the only member we have trouble with. When I get these ban messages, our banlist is empty.

A clan admin can only server side ban you or your players from pushing a button, if he tried to PB bans you it wouldn't have been an accident, theres alot of typing involved for a pbban...server side accidental bans are easy to be lifted, just tell him to go to his folder and remove the ban :D