md5 tool

irn

when did it happen?

12.07pm today (27th) 83.142.49.113:29000

Are you going to put up the md5 voilations again ? It was really helpful btw :) or is there a link to them somewhere ?

Edited by irn

24hr updates is freakn slow...

The point in saying this? I am tourqued off as it is....I don't like reading crap like this. You were granted the status you have....wear it with respect.....please.

irn, I belive you are referring to the MCL. Have a look on the front page of the website ( www.pbbans.com )

should i rephrase and say its in my PERSONAL OPINION that 24hr updates are quite Long compared to other services that update hourly? and by all means ill take mthe 6 servers i am streaming to pbbans elsewhere I have no problems with that. as im already adding bans from my servers to my servers banlists usually before their even on the Master Ban Index (MBI).

The point in saying this? I am tourqued off as it is....I don't like reading crap like this. You were granted the status you have....wear it with respect.....please.

irn, I belive you are referring to the MCL. Have a look on the front page of the website ( www.pbbans.com )

TBH I wasnt bitching I was wondering where the md5 list was .Thanks Bob but that wasnt what I was looking for .There was a page with the md5 violations on and what they were (loader.exe = icebot .or along thoese lines)

The problem is i dont know if this is a cheat or not !.The player was kicked for 5 min but should i ban his IP and his guid ?

the ban should be in the Master Ban Index (Master Ban Index (MBI)), and shouldnt really ban by IP# since the next person using that ip will be banned from your server if he/she trys to connect GUID ban is the best way to go (even though ET guids are next to useless) I only ban by IP when/if i know the person is on a static ip i.e. it doesnt change.

also i know the list u speak of i seen it kickn around too on the forums.. do a search its still probably lurking around :)

[PBBans:9250 12.27.2005] 604258a19d897e66c3187fbb9911b1df "Ertragswinkel" "80.131.40.253" "MD5TOOL #9002 - (allies.bmp (len=32))"

see its in the Master Ban Index (MBI) :D

Edited by Pinacle

TBH I wasnt bitching I was wondering where the md5 list was .Thanks Bob but that wasnt what I was looking for .There was a page with the md5 violations on and what they were (loader.exe = icebot .or along thoese lines)

The problem is i dont know if this is a cheat or not !.The player was kicked for 5 min but should i ban his IP and his guid ?

I always ban on IP/or range if the cheats comeback .If someone couldnt get on one od our server because the have been ip banned the can go to our msg board and get a fair hearing .

More than 1 time we have had cheat that must have a key bound to change there up and guid as they can reconnect straight away after they have been removed and on rare occaisions we have banned ranges

We had a cheat resently who said we copuldnt ban him he came on our server and our message board to taunt us ............but we work out his range nd now he can t get back on ........for the time being anyhow ......also i found out he lives in the same city as me !!!! would be nice to get his adress and send him a Xmas card eh? :D