Hacker

Doom

There was a guy hacking who regurally comes into our server he didn't hack on our server but the next time he comes into our server i plan to get his ip and guild. I also have a demo for proof. This guy is from the veX

demo's are not accepted here as proof of hacking unless the submitter streams to pbbans evenbalance repository .. if possible contact the server admin of the one you think he was hacking on and let the server admin have the demo .. he can apply a local ban or he may elect to stream to pbbans and place any hacker caught on his server on our Master Ban Index (MBI)

you could maybe think of doing the same :P

if you elect to stream to pbbans,any demo taken on another server must include a screenshot of the plist (you get this by bringing down the console and typing /pb_plist)

a perfect scenario would have the server were the offence happened to be streaming to pbbans, this completely eliminates any accusation of a frame up :)

**update** pbss and demo's are only accepted from streaming servers .. this is so the logs can be crosschecked with those in the rep and prove beyond doubt the integrity of the ban/catch)

A PB screenshot by one of the admins is also a good idea as well. I believe in some servers the players can also take PB screenshots but sorry, Im a noob as well so I cant tell you how.