How not to brag about promotions

MaydaX

ths idiot is now quite infamous he actually posted this in a forum that is used to report stat padders and cheats and used photo shop to try and cover it up,i believe he has now had his stats reset,the east he deserved,should have been banned for good

• 1 month later...
Guest IndianScout

ths idiot is now quite infamous he actually posted this in a forum that is used to report stat padders and cheats and used photo shop to try and cover it up,i believe he has now had his stats reset,the east he deserved,should have been banned for good

ehe I had a hand in this one...

B)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah seen that type of "hack" b4 now... i've signed up to a sites newletter that sells that type of "hack" and i pass the info etc onto Glen at PunkBuster.com so that he and his team can keep on top of things ;)

yeah i'm a right bastard :lol:

• 2 months later...

yeah seen that type of "hack" b4 now... i've signed up to a sites newletter that sells that type of "hack" and i pass the info etc onto Glen at PunkBuster.com so that he and his team can keep on top of things ;)

yeah i'm a right bastard :lol:

lmao that's what I do!

Keep thinking that someday a cheater is going to find me and club me round the head with an aimbot :D

• 2 weeks later...