how stupid can you get

trig

i had a member of my clan SSI send me this screen shot he was saying how the player hate was clean. now take a look at the pic he sent he has a wall hack on and he is using red models he is the hacker. no wonder he did so well playing lol. and also how was he able to use the wh and models while he was playing? we have pb enabled we play sof2 and use rocmod any idea how he is getting it thru is there something i need to change to stop other peeps from using it. im waiting to stream i believe i met all the requirements if not plz let me know. i am new to all of this pb stuff i ran a clan in ver 1 for over 2 years and got so tired of all the hacks that is why i came to gold and changed our clan name so that we would not be affialiated with hackers. all we want is a hack free game

post-102315-1137424774.jpg

I can't go into details on how\when and why things happen {bans} ..all I can tell you is sometimes it takes an actuall SS to get the actuall proof needed for banment...When you start streaming we can get into details,,,for now , if it was my server I'd ban his butt ;)

thats not even an authentic PBSS theres no way someone would be able to see exactly what that person is seeing by 'sectating' them.

mspaint ftw imo

**edit**

if anything the person who was spectating 'hate' would be the one using a cheat.. since as i said theres no possible way of seeing what the client is seeing while spectating. unless sof2 is completely different from other PB games.

Edited by Pinacle

if anything the person who was spectating 'hate' would be the one using a cheat..

Yes he knows that, The 1st sentace of his post. Trig, Just having PB turned on is pretty much useless unless you have the cfg's to go with it. Get you server streaming here and you'll soon have a 95% cheat free server :D

And fyi pinacle it's not mspaint it's a well known pk3 wallhack.

Yep... the guy specing heat is the one cheating... what an idiot... he told on him self :huh: :lol: not a very good hacker... :busted2:

I had a guy do that once on a custom map called Kam Jordan.... very heavy fog on that map and you can only see about half way... he had no therms on and was killing me across the map i asked him wtf was going on and he said

"I have yellow reflective skins" after i stoped laughing at him ratting on him self he go the boot :ban: