How i can check PB on my server ?

=lHl= Rav_V3k.pl

Hi all...

As far as I know PB is auto-update software, but i wanna check PB on my serv is it up to date realy. How?

I type in console "pb_sv_ver" and i see this numbers (is it private or not?) - how i can check this information?

I could be wrong but I think it was a typo, I think how it was supposed to read is, "you can increase its efficiency by some add-ons provoded by this site". IE streaming info from your server. DC

Speaking of noobs my server is now up and running, I am still tryig to config it to run in CTF and not TDM so I will need LOADS of help to get it streaming. DC

PS server is UO 8.6.74.172 come and enjoy, I promise not to kick you. I can config but I can kick lol priorities.

Edited by Deaths Conundrum aka DC

[quote name='Deaths Conundrum aka DC' date='Jan 22 2006, 06:34 PM' post='41017'

Speaking of noobs my server is now up and running, I am still tryig to config it to run in CTF and not TDM so I will need LOADS of help to get it streaming. DC

PS server is UO 8.6.74.172

Just curious , your streaming or about to ?

Well, to PBBans unless yall don't want my servers info or me. Sorry if I spoke out of line. Yes I run PB on my server. I have mixed feelings about it but I still HATE cheaters.DC

PS I have tossed off all resembelence left ffrom 'HR^. My friends still call me DC but I will no longer use the name Deaths Conundrum. Its '[AFA]'Nicodemus now.

Account is being reviewed.......as for puting the server into ctf, its easy, just look into the server cfg......

// Capture the Flag Settings (ctf)

set scr_ctf_scorelimit "5"

set scr_ctf_timelimit "120"

set scr_ctf_roundlimit "1"

set scr_ctf_roundlength "15"

set scr_ctf_startrounddelay "15"

set scr_ctf_endrounddelay "10"

set scr_ctf_clearscoreeachround "1"

AND you need to set the gametype in the map rotation ie:

// Sets gametype for each map to "ctf":

set sv_maprotation "gametype ctf map mp_foy gametype ctf map mp_uo_harbor gametype ctf map mp_uo_stanjel gametype ctf map mp_cassino"

Add all maps you want (they have to support ctf) and specify the gametype in the map rotation

Have fun, its the worst way to set a gametype....lots of other games are much simpler and easyer.

A simple google search took me 5 min and i had your answer.....did you even try to find the answer yourself insted of just asking for it?

A simple google search took me 5 min and i had your answer.....did you even try to find the answer yourself insted of just asking for it?

Of couse i did. I visit codadmin.com alot . problem is that most of that you just said is swahilli to me and compounded by FTP madness. Im not lazy, just new and worried Im going to trash my server or config files. In all fairness I didnt actually ask for help with the config, it was a reference to how much help I would need with harder things , streaming the server. Hopefully its easier, that would be good. DC