Black List

AWESOMEJOHN674

Hi my nick name at BattleField 3 is AWESOMEJOHN674. I am one of the fondateur of =VGQC= clan. Our server is protected by pbbans. Sunday morning I went to log on on my serveur and I was kicked non stop by punkbuster, still happening now, so I asked other people in the clan how come that was happening. One of the other fondateur in clan that is really good with computer, (because im not!) did a research and found out that I was on the pbbans black list! I was pretty amaze! I need help just to install a driver, if that can give you an idea! He told me that could happend by mystake if someone is cheeting in the neibourhoud, he told me that you guys can put on the black list everyone I.P. adress that is around! I was pretty amaze to learn that as well! So my request is to please remove me from the black list so I can go play on my own server again! Thank you, have a nice day!

You haven't been banned by PBBans at all (I checked your alias and it is clean). If you look at your server, it is configured for IP Restrictions - Level 3. This is what is causing you to be kicked.

You need to turn off IP Restriction for your server.

Also, it does warn you when configuring the server that enabling IP Restrictions can (and will) cause innocent players to be kicked.

IP Restriction applies to banned players in that it will also temporary ban their IP for the time defined below.

Please note that:

- This is not fully reliable ( due to hub's asynchronous nature )

- It may kick innocent players

Edited by Singh400
  • Upvote 1

Hi my nick name at BattleField 3 is AWESOMEJOHN674. I am one of the fondateur of =VGQC= clan. Our server is protected by pbbans. Sunday morning I went to log on on my serveur and I was kicked non stop by punkbuster, still happening now, so I asked other people in the clan how come that was happening. One of the other fondateur in clan that is really good with computer, (because im not!) did a research and found out that I was on the pbbans black list! I was pretty amaze! I need help just to install a driver, if that can give you an idea! He told me that could happend by mystake if someone is cheeting in the neibourhoud, he told me that you guys can put on the black list everyone I.P. adress that is around! I was pretty amaze to learn that as well! So my request is to please remove me from the black list so I can go play on my own server again! Thank you, have a nice day!

I have already responded to a ticket raised yesterday by blacklion00000 re your issue.

I do not see why I should not post my response here too :)

His query was;

My server is streamed by PPBANS and PBBANS hub is banning one of my members for being caugh cheating.

My response was;

No it's not.

Not sure were you got your information from.

pbguid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is clean and showing no ban that has been issued by PBBans on the player concerned.

What makes you think that the PBBans Hub has a ban entry for this player ?

Have you checked the servers IP restrictions that have been set by you or one of your admins ?