Fastest Internet Speed

SuperTaz

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/03/01/surfing-at-billion-bits-per-second/?intcmp=features

That fiber-optic cable provides on block in Sonoma County with downloads at up to one billion bits per second, or 1 Gbps. This service from Santa Rosa, Calif.-based Sonic.net will be available to the rest of Sebastopol and, later this year, the Sunset District of San Francisco. It only costs $69.95 a month. And its slower 100-million-bits-per-second service (still over six times quicker than my connection) costs a mere $39.95 a month

• Upvote 1

comcast

hell there are worse

att i think is 150 then the bang you extra money over that

My Current Data Usage

Your Comcast High-Speed Internet service has a monthly data usage allowance of 250 gigabytes (GB). If you are wondering whether you are at risk of exceeding this 250GB threshold, you should know that the vast majority - around 99% - of Comcast customers use significantly less than 250GB per month. Learn more March 2012 Data Usage Included Used Remaining

2% As of 3/1/2012* 250GB 7GB 243GB

wish mine was

i have actually only came close twice, though. i don't want to have to go back to DSL in this area

if i wasn't capped i would be doing 200-300GB/month easy

Why is your internet connection capped?

Consider yourself lucky guys - all ADSL/Cable plans are capped in Australia. Once you go over your cap, you're either stung HUGE $$ for additional usage or you're speed limited down to dialup.