server ip in MPI

greywolf32601

you guys tell me my server ip is blacklisted through the MPI if im not mistakeing the MPI is list of players not servers so why would a server be listed in the MPI I would like to get this resolved please my server ip is 208.122.49.18

That IP has been previously designated to someone who played a game with it, hence why it appears on the MPI. Best course of action for you is to contact your GSP and ask them to assign you a different IP.

Hello.

I am from the GSP in question. I can assure you that this machine / IP is only hosting services and has no one playing actual games from it. Is there a way to get this removed from the blacklist as soon as possible?

Hello.

I am from the GSP in question. I can assure you that this machine / IP is only hosting services and has no one playing actual games from it. Is there a way to get this removed from the blacklist as soon as possible?

Did you own the IP address back on July 13, 2011? That is when the person used that IP to play BFP4F.

It was seen on a Battlefield Play4Free GUID on July 13th 2011

Hello.

It was seen on a Battlefield Play4Free GUID on July 13th 2011

there is no doubt it was used to play a game on that day.

i spoke to Cl0ne on IRC earlier today and explained to him that an IP that appears on the Master Player Index is automatically blacklisted as we do not allow home servers and there is no reason for an IP for a hosting box to show up. i also let him know that i would let him and greywolf32601 know as soon as i had an answer.

to be honest i am not sure if i removed it from the blacklist if the hub would just blacklist it again when it was submitted again....

but we shall see.

i removed it , let us see if it sticks

Hey thanks guys for the response. For his location back in July we likely didn't own that IP yet hence the previous issues with it however it is now indeed bound to a hosting box that is not used for anything else but hosting in a datacenter. Cheers!

i was reading the responses here and mr sunshine said he removed it from the MPI so i just tried to set up my stream and it tells me that it is in the MPI and will not beable to stream so im guessing that idea did not work