Banned

jmoore11

Right First of all I will openly admit i have used a Aimbot, i will take all of the stick that is associated with it. i have been banned and get the response (Something went wrong (NaN NaN).) when i try to get into a server.

I have checked the ban list and my name is not on there ( jmoore11)

I have also looked at ban code 50016 and check the resolution remove all software (i have), i then updated punkbuster and tried again, to witch i now recieve the message game disconected.

Any ideas on how i caqn contact punkbuster or who ever is required to solve this problem

that ban is never going to go away or lifted officially - don't even bother appealing it at Evenbalance or anywhere else

and servers that disconnect upon joining have your guid most likely banned and present you with the standard message (something went wrong NaN NaN sounds like its someones custom message)

So your only option is to join servers that do not run punkbuster or acquire a new key. im not sure if that violation raises a global ban

in which case youre absolutely screwed where it comes to playing on PB enabled servers.

This is the stick associated with your cheating and its never going to go away

My advice: get a new key and stay clean

peace

• Upvote 1

that ban is never going to go away or lifted officially - don't even bother appealing it at Evenbalance or anywhere else

and servers that disconnect upon joining have your guid most likely banned and present you with the standard message (something went wrong NaN NaN sounds like its someones custom message)

So your only option is to join servers that do not run punkbuster or acquire a new key. im not sure if that violation raises a global ban

in which case youre absolutely screwed where it comes to playing on PB enabled servers.

peace

BuLLsh1T77 nailed it

EDIT

Why has my text gone green.

Edited by LtMatt

I checked your name against the MPI. You have a Global Ban. The only people who can help you now are EvenBalance directly. PBBans can't do anything.

peace

Incorrect, player in question has a global ban, a new key will not solve his problems. Edited by Singh400

oh well i didnt look him up but i was suspecting he had a gobal, and i stand corrected where it comes to buying a new key - i only run cod4 servers -looks like he's to get a new 'puter to play BF3 again cause global on BF3 means hardware ban :D

Admin edit: Misinformation. A global does not mean a hardware ban.

Edited by Pisi-Deff

I thought they only gave out global bans if you hacked pb or maybe im thinking of a hardware ban. Either way if he needs a new computer before he can play again even with a new key then ouch.

Edited by LtMatt

You are Globally Banned by Even Balance.

You will have to submit a ticket to them about your ban:

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php?game=bf3

Read this as well:

http://www.pbbans.com/global-punkbuster-ban.html

Topic locked.