Disallowed Program/Driver #89246

noahsilv

Hi, I am getting kicked in Battlefield 3 for Disallowed Program/Driver error #89246

After doing some research, I figured out that this number is usually credited with people running AHK or Autohotkey. I am not running AHK but I do have a Logitech G19 Macro Enabled keyboard, though I am not using Macros.

I am wondering what I should do to not continually get kicked from game after game in BF3 considering I have this keyboard.

best advice i can give is to start a support ticket with Even Balance http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

give them hardware, programs, drivers, processes, etc then pose the same question to them

they are the only ones that can provide a definitive answer

• Upvote 1

Singh400 are you having the same problem?

I wonder why punkbuster has been programmed to kick me in the first place. I'm not using the macros and anyway macroing isn't considered to be cheating. I don't think this is a glitch with punkbuster, but I really want to be able to play on this $200 keyboard lol

I wonder why punkbuster has been programmed to kick me in the first place. I'm not using the macros and anyway macroing isn't considered to be cheating. I don't think this is a glitch with punkbuster, but I really want to be able to play on this $200 keyboard lol

you assume it is kicking you for macros because you read hearsay on the internet

put in the support ticket to Even Balance and stop procrastinating here

thanks

Nope, just an idea. But like others have pointed out - contact EvenBalance directly for concrete information.