Signatures for PBBans kicked

GazCBG

Hi,

I am a Admin Lite Streaming and would like to display a signature, of how many PBBans has kicked for the servers.

I see there are some signatures, that have bans on it.

But don't see any for kicks.

Is there any chance some could be maded up?

Something like it has kiced X for reason Y.

since there are almost innumerable kicks for things as mundane as communication failure, i am not sure this would be the best use of resources

I get the feeling the OP was talking about enforced kicks that come directly from PBBans.

I get the feeling the OP was talking about enforced kicks that come directly from PBBans.

Yes that what I mean, so every kick that is enforced by PBBans, is on the signatures, like the bans work, but kicks instead.

The kicks are already logged by PBBans, as I have 1 kick on 2 of the 3 servers I have.

Edited by TSA_Clan

If the kick is Violation ( MD5tool o' cvars scan of PBBANS), not is a kick is a prohibition Forever , which is reflected in the server as kicking, constantly repeated every time a player tries to enter a Server PBBANS PROTECTION ,

xeto.jpg

the question, if your signature is missing, possibly because it was captured on another Server

regards

Edited by david2003

*rant warning*

No offence to the OP. (not trying to start an agrument at all) But, lets think about this:

I think its ghey in two fronts. I get the reason behind letting "lite" streamers into the lower levels of the clubhouse. (not that I totally agree w/ it, but thats another topic) But, creating an official sig for kicks? I think thats funny.

Think about any new Johhny-liteloafer, posting w/ our PBbans sig attached to his posts over at FPS or EA, or Steam, or where ever... I think the gaming/cheat community would laugh at PBbans if it started promoting itself with "kicks" sigs.

That will really scare the hackers :). I can hear it now... "oooo dont go to that server, they stream to PBbans, and have lots of kicks" ? lol. Or - "hey. look at us, were tough on cheats, over 200,000 kicks to date"? To me, logging and being proud of kicks enough to want to have a sig for it only weakens the image of the group as a whole.

If the new guys want to lite stream, thats one thing. But dont dumb things down for the rest of the actual SGA's w/ kick sigs... Let em earn their stripes like the rest of us. If they want a sig w/ tons of bans, let them host PFF games (that should not be protected here anyway) or CoD4 (that actually has demo bans available)

The name of the group is PBbans. Its not PBkicks.

Just my $ .02

*rant over*

• Upvote 1

*rant warning*

No offence to the OP. (not trying to start an agrument at all) But, lets think about this:

I think its ghey in two fronts. I get the reason behind letting "lite" streamers into the lower levels of the clubhouse. (not that I totally agree w/ it, but thats another topic) But, creating an official sig for kicks? I think thats funny.

Think about any new Johhny-liteloafer, posting w/ our PBbans sig attached to his posts over at FPS or EA, or Steam, or where ever... I think the gaming/cheat community would laugh at PBbans if it started promoting itself with "kicks" sigs.

That will really scare the hackers :). I can hear it now... "oooo dont go to that server, they stream to PBbans, and have lots of kicks" ? lol. Or - "hey. look at us, were tough on cheats, over 200,000 kicks to date"? To me, logging and being proud of kicks enough to want to have a sig for it only weakens the image of the group as a whole.

If the new guys want to lite stream, thats one thing. But dont dumb things down for the rest of the actual SGA's w/ kick sigs... Let em earn their stripes like the rest of us. If they want a sig w/ tons of bans, let them host PFF games (that should not be protected here anyway) or CoD4 (that actually has demo bans available)

Just my $ .02

*rant over*

Well that was quick. I didn't realise you consider yourself better than the 'lite' admins.

Me? I don't care particularly care if you are a 'full' admin or 'lite'. More people contributing to PBBans the better.

@OP: Not all 'full' admins have this kind of "I'm better than you attitude".

Kicks are tracked by the server ip and not by account so this will likely not happen.

I have to agree. It's nice to have the number and a list of kicks etc for a server admin to view but advertising it tot he world just seems more of a poor attempt to pad ones numbers.