GGC bans

HEMP79

They are not affiliated with Even Balance, but, they do have a link on their site like we do here:

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=links.php

Remember, Punkbuster is made by Even Balance.

PBBans, GGC, GV are all "3rd party" anti-cheat sites that are not affiliated with EB in any way.

• Upvote 2

Im not saying they are evn close to punkbuster. I understand they are not affiliated with even balance. A possible new recruit to my clan has a ggc ban. I was wondering what to do with this information? Are they legit and would you guys recognize this as a legitimate ban?

Im not saying they are evn close to punkbuster. I understand they are not affiliated with even balance. A possible new recruit to my clan has a ggc ban. I was wondering what to do with this information? Are they legit and would you guys recognize this as a legitimate ban?

Your possible new recruit has a ban issued by GGC ... why are you asking questions on PBBans forums :huh:

Have the player concerned, appeal his ban over at GGC,

For info:

The only "legitimate" bans that PBBans recognizes are bans that we have the accompanying streamed log data for ... not every server streams via PBBans, and by the same token, not every server streams via GGC.

• Upvote 4