BF2 Cheater(s)

Squirrel

This is tricky, since there's no way to get a descriptive screenshot of them cheating - they were killing people via pistols, assault rifles, grenades, etc., through walls on Surge in BF2: Special Forces. Specifically, the walls at the Command Bunker outpost, and they could kill anywhere between the flag above, and the store room (bottom of elevator) below. Me and my entire squad tried to find them, but couldn't. We wanted just to find out how to get in to kill them, but it wouldn't have done us much good anyhow, since they were server ADMINS!

It was on the TomClancyGameServers.com BF2:SF server, and their were two different players that we know for certain were cheating. By the time we were all kicked because we said we'd report them to PB, we had upwards of 8 or 9 witnesses.

I'd post their names & GUIDs if I knew the protocol, but since I don't, I'd like further information on this.

Thanks.

This is tricky, since there's no way to get a descriptive screenshot of them cheating - they were killing people via pistols, assault rifles, grenades, etc., through walls on Surge in BF2: Special Forces. Specifically, the walls at the Command Bunker outpost, and they could kill anywhere between the flag above, and the store room (bottom of elevator) below. Me and my entire squad tried to find them, but couldn't. We wanted just to find out how to get in to kill them, but it wouldn't have done us much good anyhow, since they were server ADMINS!

It was on the TomClancyGameServers.com BF2:SF server, and their were two different players that we know for certain were cheating. By the time we were all kicked because we said we'd report them to PB, we had upwards of 8 or 9 witnesses.

I'd post their names & GUIDs if I knew the protocol, but since I don't, I'd like further information on this.

Thanks.

i suppose the best advice i can offer is to make a post here and make a complaint