windows 8

viper121276

hi guys i have just updated to windows 8 and now my cod4 seems to have a right old time running i have updated my pb and reinstalled it a few times and tried all i have read online i'am now in need off help i get kick for a number of reasons and just need advice windows 8 works really well on al my other games BF3 works fine aswell

I play with Windows 8 from steam without error, can you try creating a Steam account and add the game to it, another option is to run in compatibility mode with windows 7

regards

• Upvote 1

hi david thanks for the reply i will try adding my game to steam and i tried running in compatibility mode with windows 7 with no joy!

thanks for the replies plz keep them coming plz any help is super

regards

i tried the steam thing with no joy!!! still got kicked for the same reason :( i think now ppl are buying windows 8 for home use and laptop use that there will be a few more ppl starting to come here asking what is wrong with there games or PB

Edited by viper121276

i tried the steam thing with no joy!!! still got kicked for the same reason :( i think now ppl are buying windows 8 for home use and laptop use that there will be a few more ppl starting to come here asking what is wrong with there games or PB

Just for information to anyone who thinks that PunkBuster™ software is somehow associated with PBBans ........... it's not.

PBBans is not affiliated in any shape or form with Even Balance (the creators of PB software)

We can make educated guesses on various issues based on past experience, but that's all they are ... educated guesses.

The only method of contact re PB issues is via the Even Balance troubleticket system.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/

just a update guys

i have fixed the [API windows mismatch] problem by uninstalling the hole pb folder and then reinstalling pb which seemed to fix it but now i have a issue with

disallowed program driver 60315 anybody got any ideas please sorry to be a pain

I googled the disallowed program driver 60315 and cga au is saying it first originated almost 8 months ago. http://www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/351376/HELP-Windows-8-Punkbuster-Problem!/

It all relates to same problem. EB didn't make PB compatible with Win8 yet! Load Win7 onto the computer and play CoD4 when using Win7.

Edited by Chaos1907
  • Upvote 1