Wall Hacking?

diegoduder

Gettin Falsly accused of wall hacking while in BF3

What the hept going on here?

Bf3 have a lot of problem but wall hacking ?

Where and how and why i cannot defend My self WHY i cant the shot that im getting Accuse?

What in the Banana split happen here any body can accuse anybody with not a shred of evidence /and i will love to see my screen shot LOVE IT to SEE it when a bunch of looney toon post buulstaff and yelling for the witch hunt

PNB you Better do somthing About ADMIN ABUSE Love to talk with sombody in your department or maybe i willstart a Lawsut

This is not right and you know it ..we try to play game and then what ?

I Want to see my SCREENSHOT AND UNDERSTAND WATH GOING ON

Server admins can run their servers how they want to. We have no control over that. You are not banned by us, so you are fine by our standards. If you are getting accused of cheating, then move to a new server. That is the only thing you can do. Remember, server admins PAY for their servers so they make the rules for their own servers.

Gettin Falsly accused of wall hacking while in BF3

What the hept going on here?

Bf3 have a lot of problem but wall hacking ? < of all things, wallhacking?!?!?? NO! OMFG!

Where and how and why i cannot defend My self WHY i cant the shot that im getting Accuse? <Somebody doesn't get being banned by Punkbuster Admin doesnt mean PBBans

What in the Banana split happen here any body can accuse anybody with not a shred of evidence /and i will love to see my screen shot LOVE IT to SEE it when a bunch of looney toon post buulstaff and yelling for the witch hunt < he had shrooms before writing this

PNB you Better do somthing About ADMIN ABUSE < OR ELSE!! Love to talk with sombody in your department < Love or maybe i willstart a Lawsut <Hate

I Want to see my SCREENSHOT AND UNDERSTAND WATH GOING ON

:loool:

Edited by BuLLsh1T77

I sense a troll by this..

PNB you Better do somthing About ADMIN ABUSE Love to talk with sombody in your department or maybe i willstart a Lawsut

We're the wrong place that you bring that up mate. We take of people CHEATING by banning people from STREAMED evidence utilizing EvenBalance's tool called PunkBuster. In addition, PBBans is a third party anti-cheat community. Like Taz said, admins ban people for their reasons because it's THEIR server! If you don't like it, go to another server. If you want something done, go to THEIR forum and bring it up to get something done because WE cannot do ANYTHING unless if it's PBBans related!

:byesmiley:

Edited by Chaos1907