battlefield 2 streaming

-=BB=-Goose

im new to the admin thing and i am wondering can i stream my BF2 Ranked server or not ...as i would like to bust as many punks as i can and keep my server fun for every one to play ..:):):)

thanks

-=BB=-Goose

im new to the admin thing and i am wondering can i stream my BF2 Ranked server or not ...as i would like to bust as many punks as i can and keep my server fun for every one to play ..:):):)

thanks

-=BB=-Goose

hi m8 and welcome :)

original post (DeZ)MaydaX

Since a lot of server companies don't allow access to the server files you can at least do this to get your server streaming to pbbans.

In BF2CC send the following commands:

pb_sv_logaddr 63.171.64.22

pb_sv_logport 24389

pb_sv_loguser yourusername

pb_sv_logpw yourpassword

Then do a pb_sv_writecfg to save these settings to the server.

if you use this option .. dont forget to pm a staff member with your selected username and password :)

hi m8 and welcome :)

if you use this option .. dont forget to pm a staff member with your selected username and password :)

okay fozzer thankyour for your help mate ....i appreciate the help as i also want to be apart of busting the punks... battlefield 2 is a cool game and get ruined by these punks all for a few good stats and revenge on clans ect..

okay fozzer thankyour for your help mate ....i appreciate the help as i also want to be apart of busting the punks... battlefield 2 is a cool game and get ruined by these punks all for a few good stats and revenge on clans ect..

no problem, just enter the commands one at a time and hopefully all will be good :)